Wells Fargo — over limit fees
Yesterday, or the day before, I've paid the overlimit fee of $7 and something cents on my credit card. And when I checked today, it went up to over $22. This isn't the first time this happened to me. I would pay the overlimit fee two times before, and it would still go up.
I don't know what is going on with Wells Fargo, but they're being leeches lately, and it's stressing me out, because they would literally TAKE money from my credit card, on top of charging me. I don't remember them used to doing that honestly, but stuff like this makes it hard for people with low wage jobs to make their payments.
I have a spending habit which got me in the red in the first place, and I've been better at it lately. And these vampires are not helping.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment