Wells Fargo — home loans
Yes was one of the many that was handle right on my home loan. And after 28 years in the home. They took it from me. And said I own double the amount I bought it for. And I think I was treated right at all. When they should been trying to fix they were foreclosing on the house. Today they say they own it. But don't even know how much land is with it and they have it on the market.
Updated by Cls5267 · Aug 05, 2018
I think I am one of the many that lost my home due to wells fargo not mod my loan just kept raiseing my payment. I would to here from the bank. That lost the deed on my home. But said they own it. And now they have it on the market for sell and don't even know how much land it had. What a bad bank this is should of been close up a long time ago. You thief s.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment