Wells Fargo Dealer Services Title Groupnever received payoff loan title

J

I paid off my auto loan with Wells Fargo Dealer Services 7/24/2012. However, I was told by a Wells Fargo dealer service title group department that it would take a couple of weeks to receive my title. Two monthes go by and I called back ( 9/30/2012) for the title to my truck. They gave me basically the runaround. First they said, We haven't sent it yet and I responded by saying "Why not". They said IDK but we"ll send it out today. I called back after another two months (11/30/2012) later and had to speak with a supervisor. He basically said our notes show it was sent out on July 24th. I said wasn't there any notes about me contacting you for a title. He replied and said no. I asked for the title again he said we already sent it out we can't give you what we don't have. I told him well I need something showing ownership of this vehicle. I can send you a lean release form. I told him how is it that I called the first time and you still had it but on the second call you stated it was sent out on the 7/24/2012. He had no clue what was going on and further had to say "I understand things get misplaced in the mail but there's nothing we can do for you", I sorry. I told him so your not going to find out anything more about this account. He said theres nothing I can do. I felt like if he was tring to say, " So we're just going to blame the postal service its out of our hands, its your problem, good luck, have a nice day!" So now I find myself going to the MVD dealing with the runaround with them. FYI ANYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG, PLEASE THINK ABOUT GOING THROUGH ANOTHER BANK!!!THESE PEOPLE ARE SO NOT READY TO HELP ANY CUSTOMERS NOR DO THEY KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING...