Wells Fargo Accounts — bank reversed a credit and i'm overdrawn!
I used a $13000 balance transfer from American Express and deposited into my Wells Fargo Credit Line. On 12/20/2007 the funds showed on the Credit Line as "available". I used WF's online system to transfer that money to my WF Checking Account. Again, the funds showed as "available" in that account. I transferred those funds to my WF Stock Brokerage Account, and of course, they showed as "available". On 12/24/2007 WF REVERSED the credit from my Checking Account and also removed the credit from my Credit Line. They did not contact me nor send me any notice of their actions. Those actions caused my Checking Account to become $7000 overdrawn, and they charged me 3 separate Overdraft Fees of $34 each. I immediately called a representative who said she would "investigate" the matter, but she never contacted me. I called again (on 12/24) and that representative also told me she would "investigate". I spoke to a manager who said he would "investigate". To this day (12/31/2007) no one has contacted me, and now a Bill Payment has been rejected and I have no funds available to me. What do I do now? My Credit Line and my Checking Account are useless since that $13000 has "disappeared". WF is the ONLY bank that I have ever been overdrawn with, and only because of their absurd practices. Please don't give them the privilege of using your money, there are a LOT of great banks out there. (I filed a complaint w/the BBB today... let's see what happens...).
More Wells Fargo Accounts Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment