Wells Fargo401k retirement services distribution consulting department

A

I have spent 6 days chasing the information on the transfer of my 401k Retirement plan over to Wells Fargo Brokerage Account. This is going from one Wells Fargo account to another. I have spent 1.5 hours each day on the phone with them and they have no transparency or tracing numbers of federal wires into my account. They do not know where my money is at in the process. IT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM AND HOAX. THEY ARE SITTING ON MY MONEY AND THEY CAN'T TELL ME WHAT THEY DID WITH IT OR WHERE IT IS. I HAVE TALKED TO AT LEAST TWO REPS EACH DAY THIS IS A JOKE.

• Updated by a a · Jun 28, 2017

wells fargo does not know where my information is or my money