Weis Marketsrude to their workers

I work at weis markets and my one manager asked if I would like to become a monitor and I said yes. So the other manager said well you can't be because of your avalbilaty I'm like there is other people who have a weird avaiablilty. Knowing my child is still young and I have been there since it was shurfine. So what makes me not be able to do something besides self checkout and I have ran register before. They dont let people do anything else that has been there for a while. Makes u think only if you knew what the managers do. O I can tell you nothing besides sitting in their offices and do nothing.