Complaints & Reviews

OctaSkillsweakest communication skills in employees and impractical strategies

The advertisement of Octa Skills popped out when I was surfing my social media accounts. When I signed up with them to satisfy the staffing needs of my company, the company committed to give the best strategies. However, what I observed was that their staffing strategies were absolutely impractical. They suggested me to go for fresh candidates for the positions that required experience and expertise. They need to work on their strategy designing. The whole process was so sluggish and there whole team is so Impractical and UN professional. Alot of training is required before jumping them in or handling over a candidate to a Business.
This will not only save the time of the business owner but it will help them also to gain some success. But even after giving them a lot suggestion they are not willing to upgrade there policies and team. We have closed the contract with OctaSkills.com and we will never ever work with them again.

• Ce
      Cesar jamison Mar 20, 2019

My father's company was going through an impressive merger and he needed staff for his expanding business.I recommended him to deal with Octa Skills. But he was unhappy by their service. He needed the staff immediately to set things to work. But the company processed everything so sluggishly.

• Te
      Teresa Smith22 Mar 20, 2019

I was very hopeful for my business growth when I started my deal with Octa Skills. Things worked well until I got he staff on board. They all were raw, needed months and months get ready to work. This company did not facilitate my recruitment process, they did a lot to inhibit my business growth.

Jack Spencer Mar 21, 2019

I required some fresh and enthusiastic candidates for my customer support cell. I put up my requirements of candidates with the best communication for my company. But to my big surprise, the candidates that were set by Octa Skills were so weak at communication. When complained, they did agree to replace the staff but then took a whole long period to process y request.