Weis Markets — rain check and still being overcharged.
I gave a raincheck to cashier and price was for $2.49 When you buy six. Being it was my first time ever using a raincheck I wasn't sure how they worked. It wasn't until I relooked at raincheck and receipt. I was charged $4.00 ×6 =24.00 . It's seems as though it's a constant problem every time I shop there in Dallas, Pa store always. Sale items never available, fruit gets moldy in two days. It's a 20 minute drive just to come there every week to not be able to buy what I drive there for.
More Weis Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Weis Market, Inc. - abuses employees 
- Weis Markets - complaints on managers
- Weis Markets - important tax information
- Weis Markets - abuse of employees
- Weis Markets - work place bullying
- Weis Markets - management
- Weis Markets - bakery dept
- Weis Markets - lice/bedbugs 
- Weis Markets - rude to their workers
- Weis Markets - inappropriate and discourteous treatment