Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions Logo

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions

Having problems with Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions?

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 11, 2011. The latest review Refusal to honor request for cancellation was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint Membership cancellation was resolved on Feb 19, 2021. Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions has resolved 5 complaints.

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions Customer Service Contacts

548 Market St. № 79661
San Francisco, California
United States - 94104-5401
Israel
POB 326 Yoqneam, 2069205 Israel

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Trim Down Club / B2C Media SolutionsRefusal to honor request for cancellation

After joining Trim Down Club, I realized this wasn't what I was looking for. That and I really shouldn't have signed up due to my financial situation. Regardless, I have sent 4 emails in the past 4 weeks asking to please cancel my membership. (Advertised as cancel at any time) To date I have not receive any response & noticed in my bank acct the dues were taken out.
My email is: [protected]@AOL.com

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Bonnie L. McDaniel

• Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions's response · Apr 11, 2021

Hi Bonnie,

We are so sorry for the issue you have described. We just checked our system and we do not see any requests to cancel, did you email us at [email protected]? Because we have not received any requests to cancel, we did not know that you would like to cancel.

Now that we have been informed, we have gone ahead and cancelled your account. You will no longer be charged for this subscription.

If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

All the best,
      Adam Johnson

Trim Down Club / B2C Media SolutionsMembership cancellation

Attempted to cancel membership and email address drop down field not working, cancel my membership immediately this is not what I am looking for or will send dispute to credit card company. The product is not what I expected and I enrolled in the last 24 hours and do not want any further billing to my account it is expensive compared to other companies. Please send confirmation of resolution

• Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions's response · Feb 21, 2021

Hi Verna,

Thank you for reaching out.

I can see in our system that you were able to email us at our support email, and our agents have replied to you and worked through your issue. Your account was cancelled at your first request, and you are no longer being charged for this membership. Additionally, we have gone ahead and refunded your purchase, which you will be able to see in your account within 5 days.

If you have any more questions for us, you can contact our support team at [email protected] or email me directly at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wishing you all the best,
        Director of Customer Relations

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutionsrecurring monthly charge

I requested a cancellation of my membership on 02/03/2020 using their website. I received a case #621711 acknowledging my request and offering me a lifetime membership. I responded on 02/04 via email that I was not interested in that either. I still have not received an email stating that my original request for cancelling my membership has been honored and that there will be no further charges.

• Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions's response · Feb 06, 2020

Hi Sharon,

I just took a look at your account status and found that one of our agents replied to your request a few hours ago. You should be able to see their reply in our email, but in case you don't, I am happy to let you know that your account has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for this program.

Wishing you all the best,
          Director of Customer Relations

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutionscompany won't cancel membership

SCAM, THIEVES, RIP OFF ARTISTS, CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP NOW. I want to cancel my monthly membership. There is no number or live customer service. I am feeling super ripped off at this point. Does anyone know how I can resolve this quickly. Do NOT sign up Trim Down Club it is a money grubbing SCAM. Someone from the company needs to contact me and stop charging my card.

• Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions's response · Jan 26, 2020

Hello Vasha,

This is Adam Feldman, the Director of Client Relations at Trim Down Club. I am sorry to hear about your frustrations. We try to get back to as many people as possible within 24 hours. To cancel and refund your membership you can email us at [email protected], hope this helps!

Likewise, you can reach me at [email protected] and I will personally take care of any issues you might have.

All the best,

• Mi
            MidnightRain38 Jan 25, 2020

go to your bank and cancel that card you have on file with them and get a new one and let the bank know what they are doing so if they try anything the can step in to or even ask the bank how to dispute those charges if you don't want to cancel that card or call the credit card company whicever one it is.

Nov 11, 2019

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions — online service

My wife joined Trim Down Club Program back in May. She canceled it within two weeks after founding out that...

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions — weight loss

I joined this club months ago. Cancelled using their online form. They are still taking my money. They never...

Trim Down Global — Bad Business

Seems to be getting some steam building up after almost a year of being pretty much unknown. Well I am here...

Trim Down Club — Impossible to get money back, 'coz I have no idea their contact info

I joined the Trim Down Club and paid money for the registration, subscription etc. After that I tried to...

trimdownclub.com — It is such a scam.

I ordered the free sample of trim sport from trimdownclub.com and called to cancel within the 10days, but...

Trim Down Club — I have been charged for £45

I have been charged for £45 by Trim Down Club and I don’t know what I am paying for. I want to...

TrimdownFraudulent competition

A few weeks ago as i was opening a website a survey pop up appeared offering Acai Tablets at a fraction of the price (less tan £5!) If i answered a few simple questions. After completing the survey i chose this prize and was redirected to a site asking for my card details, before i pressed purchase i double checked the order price 'prize' and was still quoted the small amount. However when i went to check my account today i discovered that Trimdown company had charged the FULL price to my card! No only am i extremely annoyed at being lied to and stolen from but they also didn't send me any notification email (which should indicate how much i had spent) had i received this i would have cancelled the order immediately. I am an intern with very little funds as it is, this is an extreme inconvenience to me and has left me with no money for the rest of the month!

• Lu
              Lufane May 19, 2011

I sent for some Slimming Tablets from a company called Trimdown/Novarista Holdings /Acai Surge, i was lead to believe that all i was to pay would be £2.95 for the shipping costs, but when i saw my credit card statment they had taken £126 out of it instead.when i try to ring them the i am put on hold and then cut of and all their web sites are not listed and dont come up. iwould like them to know i have now cancelled my credit card so they will not get anymore money from me and also i have informed the police and the fraud squad. so i would like them toreturn my monies now.not recieved any goods at this present time of writing this.

Trim down Shop CY — Fraudlent Bank Charges

On 22-04-11 I decided to order an item online using the QVC website - a reputable company - when I had made...

Trimdown ShopScam

I bought what I thought was a free trial of Acai Berry+ £2.95 p&p. There was a advert with a writer from a daily paper (don't know name) saying how good they were and how the best way to buy them is with 'sharkilage.com'

Bought them and was expecting £2.95 off my card from Knee shop. Instead the above total came off and it said Trim Shop [protected]. I telephoned my credit card and blocked my card they are sending a new one. When I asked them about my transactions it was only then I realised it was from the Acai Berries I had bought. My credit card told me to telephone their nunmber [protected], but dead. They also told me to google Trim shop which is where I saw the rest of these complaints.

I have received my acai berries from an address in the UK PO Box 13579 Linlithgow Edinburgh EH49 9AH.

I know I am stupid being scammed like this, but I don't want anyone else duped like I was.

• Ha
                Hawaii5-o Aug 11, 2011

You weren't "duped" loving. You failed to read the T&C that you agreed to when accepting the offer.