Menu
Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

14 complaints
6 resolved 8 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
8:55 am EDT
Replied
Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions has left an official reply on this complaint.

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - Refusal to honor request for cancellation

After joining Trim Down Club, I realized this wasn't what I was looking for. That and I really shouldn't have signed up due to my financial situation. Regardless, I have sent 4 emails in the past 4 weeks asking to please cancel my membership. (Advertised as cancel at any time) To date I have not receive any response & noticed in my bank acct the dues were taken out.
My email is: [protected]@AOL.com

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Bonnie L. McDaniel

Desired outcome: Membership & future payments stopped

V
7:23 am EST

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - Membership cancellation

Attempted to cancel membership and email address drop down field not working, cancel my membership immediately this is not what I am looking for or will send dispute to credit card company. The product is not what I expected and I enrolled in the last 24 hours and do not want any further billing to my account it is expensive compared to other companies. Please send confirmation of resolution

T
9:34 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have submitted two requests to cancel my membership. I was charged again. I would like for someone too contact me. Your app is very confusing and difficult too acheived results. I was very unhappy and how time consuming it is. I can be reached at [protected]

S
5:29 pm EST

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - recurring monthly charge

I requested a cancellation of my membership on 02/03/2020 using their website. I received a case #621711 acknowledging my request and offering me a lifetime membership. I responded on 02/04 via email that I was not interested in that either. I still have not received an email stating that my original request for cancelling my membership has been honored and that there will be no further charges.

V
10:43 am EST

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - company won't cancel membership

SCAM, THIEVES, RIP OFF ARTISTS, CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP NOW. I want to cancel my monthly membership. There is no number or live customer service. I am feeling super ripped off at this point. Does anyone know how I can resolve this quickly. Do NOT sign up Trim Down Club it is a money grubbing SCAM. Someone from the company needs to contact me and stop charging my card.

R
6:04 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife joined Trim Down Club Program back in May. She canceled it within two weeks after founding out that it was not all it said it was going to be. She received and email from them stating that she was indeed canceled. However, they are still taking money from my paypal account every month. This is seven months now and I want it to stop. I am going to...

E
3:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I joined this club months ago. Cancelled using their online form. They are still taking my money. They never cancelled. I have not used their services. I cancelled during trial period. I cannot get into my account as they will not send me a reset on my em ail. Have requested 3 times. I want a refund. They have no phone number..all is online. I want answers.

T
7:57 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Seems to be getting some steam building up after almost a year of being pretty much unknown. Well I am here to tell you, stay away, watch your step, don't get caught up with this little two bit company unless you want to be fed a bunch of lies and get your dreams all built up only to have them torn down. Yes, I fell for the crap. I was there in the...

D
1:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I joined the Trim Down Club and paid money for the registration, subscription etc. After that I tried to contact them, but it turned out that there weren’t phone number or address. I was furious and searched everywhere, but nothing. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

5:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the free sample of trim sport from trimdownclub.com and called to cancel within the 10days, but still billed for a second bottle that I have not received or want. I ordered from Canada, so it took longer for me to get the first shipment, so my 10 day trial was longer than they allowed. They are impossible to get a hold with. It is such a scam. I would not recommend this to anyone.

6:09 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been charged for £45 by Trim Down Club and I don’t know what I am paying for. I want to unsubscribe (if I was subscribed to something) and I can’t find any information on internet about how to do so. I want my money back!!

U
1:24 pm EDT

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - Fraudulent competition

A few weeks ago as i was opening a website a survey pop up appeared offering Acai Tablets at a fraction of the price (less tan £5!) If i answered a few simple questions. After completing the survey i chose this prize and was redirected to a site asking for my card details, before i pressed purchase i double checked the order price 'prize' and was still quoted the small amount. However when i went to check my account today i discovered that Trimdown company had charged the FULL price to my card! No only am i extremely annoyed at being lied to and stolen from but they also didn't send me any notification email (which should indicate how much i had spent) had i received this i would have cancelled the order immediately. I am an intern with very little funds as it is, this is an extreme inconvenience to me and has left me with no money for the rest of the month!

1 comment
May 19, 2011 5:37 pm EDT

I sent for some Slimming Tablets from a company called Trimdown/Novarista Holdings /Acai Surge, i was lead to believe that all i was to pay would be £2.95 for the shipping costs, but when i saw my credit card statment they had taken £126 out of it instead.when i try to ring them the i am put on hold and then cut of and all their web sites are not listed and dont come up. iwould like them to know i have now cancelled my credit card so they will not get anymore money from me and also i have informed the police and the fraud squad. so i would like them toreturn my monies now.not recieved any goods at this present time of writing this.

C
9:15 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 22-04-11 I decided to order an item online using the QVC website - a reputable company - when I had made my purchase a pop up appeared thanking me for placing my order and offering me a free sample of AcaiReduce tablets and all I needed to pay was for p&p. Mistakenly believing that this offer was based from QVC I went ahead and ordered the product. On...

9:12 pm EDT

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions - Scam

I bought what I thought was a free trial of Acai Berry+ £2.95 p&p. There was a advert with a writer from a daily paper (don't know name) saying how good they were and how the best way to buy them is with 'sharkilage.com'

Bought them and was expecting £2.95 off my card from Knee shop. Instead the above total came off and it said Trim Shop [protected]. I telephoned my credit card and blocked my card they are sending a new one. When I asked them about my transactions it was only then I realised it was from the Acai Berries I had bought. My credit card told me to telephone their nunmber [protected], but dead. They also told me to google Trim shop which is where I saw the rest of these complaints.

I have received my acai berries from an address in the UK PO Box 13579 Linlithgow Edinburgh EH49 9AH.

I know I am stupid being scammed like this, but I don't want anyone else duped like I was.

1 comment
H
Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm EDT

You weren't "duped" loving. You failed to read the T&C that you agreed to when accepting the offer.

Trim Down Club / B2C Media Solutions contacts