Wegmanscustomer service desk

S

2 times I was treated extremely poorly by the same woman at the Customer Service desk. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to her name tag, though the first visit, I do believe it said "Manager", and I was surprised. I don't usually complain, and wouldn't this time, however, it was the 2nd time and the same woman. Middle aged African American-Bottom line, between the rolling of her eyes and chatting with another female employee behind the counter, I just wanted to tell her how rude she was, but had a feeling she really didn't give a damn! Such a shame because every other employee has hit it out of the park. Word WILL get around guickly!! Doubt my family will put up with that...