Webeyecare.comTerrible site to deal with!

P

I made an order and purchased monthly contact lenses from www.webeyecare.com. When I made my order I also attached my prescription. When my order finally arrived I was surprised to see they sent me incorrect lenses! I contacted Webeyecare the next day and spoke with one of their reps who was very rude and said it was my fault! Lady on the phone said they'll contact me back later and that was actually the last what I heard from them. I waited patiently and received nothing yet. Terrible site to deal with!

• Dr
    Dr Kelly Jan 29, 2019

Thought they were Great too, until my prescription changed and they refused to let me return my contacts. I made the mistake of ordering a years worth of contacts. And did not know that you must return any contacts within a year of the invoice or you are just stuck with contacts that no one will use. The contacts that I have in possession expire in 2022. Needless to say I have reached to them by phone and email to exchange these contacts for contacts that are my recent prescription. And webeyecare said to bad we have a policy and will not make exceptions. I am very dissatisfied and will not be buying contacts from them unless this changes. Buyer Be Ware!!!

I think I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well.