Wc Value Plus / Easy Saver — Phone numbers to call for cancellation!
I noticed that the amount of $14.95 has been taken out of my personal bank account since August 13, 2007. Both from Easy Saver and WC Value Plus. I searched through all of my bank statements and added the total amount of money they have taken from me unauthorized, $104.65. Needless to say, I was very upset, especially being that Christmas is right around the corner. So, I called my bank and demanded the phone numbers for these two agencies. I called and told them to immediately cancel all transactions present and future and I wanted a complete refund of all money that was taken out of my account. Of course, they refused, but they did give me a refund for this months transactions. So, if this has happened to you in the past or is happening to you now, I have the numbers for you to contact these thieves.
Easy Saver [protected]
WC Value Plus [protected]
So be aware of what you purchase online or over the phone. I happened to purchase The Bender Ball exercising program for myself and that is what did it for me. So be cautious and start checking your bank account transactions as often as possible...
More Wc Value Plus / Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN - Do not let this company scam you!
- Wc Value Plus - V - Unauthorized charges
- valueplusonline.com - No such website!
- valueplusonline.com - gift card
- Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen - Promises not kept!
- Value Plus - Address and cant stop this better not bill me
- Sem Value Plus - Sem value plus membership unauthorised deduction of $24.5 monthly
- Wc Value Plus / Wc Essentials - Recurring Illegal Use of Debit Card
- WC Value Plus - Stealing my money!
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges of 19.95 from debit account