Wawacustomer service by majority of its location employees

C Review updated:

I visit WaWa on the regular Store #8633
3360 E Princess Anne Rd Norfolk, VA 23502. I'm very disappointed with the friendliness from the staff. I hardly ever get any greeting. For example when the women preparing food calls my number and i approach the counter to get my food. Most of the time they don't make any eye contact they just slide my food in front of me and and walk away. I see these women everyday and they don't attempt to form any type relationship with the customers. I use work near another Wawa that i visited every week day and the employees got familiar with me, greeted me with a smile, wished me a good day. It encouraged me to keep coming each morning because i liked the staff. Unfortunately store #8633 doesn't care at all.

• Updated by Maryanne Keim · Feb 18, 2017

You suck too

• Updated by Debbie Romancino · May 24, 2017

I want a refund!!! or a sandwich or something - my salad had a brown/black bug in it plus the lettuce was brown

• Updated by Jgofwilm · Jul 07, 2017

Please see photo

• Updated by Diane Townsend · Feb 05, 2018

Why Wawa did not have any mayonnaise to make hoagies. There is a supermarket right across the street from the Wawa. No manager could make a
    Decision to go buy some mayonnaise.

• Di
    Dillon Ernst Aug 14, 2018

Yes I was riding my bike when a little girl ran out in front of me and she and I hit each other with my bike I tired to stop with my bike and it was wet then the Dad said watch out and I was going to say sorry but they left in a mini van

• Te
    Tee Cee Aug 14, 2018

I stopped into the Wawa on King George's Rd, Woodbridge NJ this morning and saw the advertisement for the pretzels. It said soft pretzel $.69 or 2 for $1.19.
    I picked up 2 and was charged $2.38. I asked why and was informed I picked up 4 pretzels. I then asked for a receipt and was denied. REALLY?
    I have a pic of what I bought so you can tell me.

• Ly
    Lynn B 47 Aug 15, 2018

Have been in a number of Wawa stores recently and all were out of tomatoes. The last time was in New Jersey and tomatoes are in season. What's up with this??? How can you get a BLT without the T?

• Su
    susan klaslo Aug 15, 2018

Ordered sourdough cheesesteak with extra meat and cheese. Not only did it not have extras, but the bacon on it was only a half inch long! Also the cheese was about the size of a quarter! Not much meat either! Your hoagies are the same! I am switching to royal Farms!!

• Je
    Jennifer Cadogan Nettingham Aug 15, 2018

I was at the wawa in malvern, pa corner of 202 and 29 and was told it is Not your policy to use my reusable cup ( not a wawa cup) I have not had that problem anywhere else. can you clarify your policy.

Thank you.

• Ap
    April Starshine Aug 20, 2018

This is the second time when getting home come to find out there's no sauce on the sandwich at all.

• Li
    Lippylover Aug 20, 2018

Normally when I'm at wawa in Edgewater MD its a pleasant visit. I had to get some bread all of a sudden I hear someone yelling. I walk up and theres a young lady yelling at another employee! I was so shocked I left without purchasing anything. Unbelievable behavior I won't be returning.

• La
    Lavender1985 Aug 20, 2018

There should not be employees out front of the store smoking at all, its gross and disrespectful!!! Holicong location store #215

• Da
    Daniel Newcomb Aug 20, 2018

I went in to the Saint cloud Florida wawa today and ordered oat meal but you didn't have any cranberries to go with it. Really a billion dollar business and you can't keep the cramberry stocked that go with the oatmeal.

• Em
    Emery Hickman Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a hoagie today, and recieved the joke of a sandwich below. This is completely unacceptable, and a waste of money! When I go to wawa I expect absolute quality, and fairness. This was a bad experience, and I am not aure I will continue to spend my money here...

• Ro
    Rochellecb100 Aug 20, 2018

I Ordered a breakfast burrito with ham for breakfast & a turkey with bacon flatbread sandwich for lunch at work - The burrito had no ham & the sandwich had no bacon. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I will not be going back to WAWA.

• Kb
    Kboettger Aug 21, 2018

Stop every day for coffee and it is usually great. Today more than half way through my coffee I noticed what looks like mold in my cup probably from machines.

Christopher Wells Aug 21, 2018

When i ordered my chicken salad club it had a hair in it and i had to throw away the whole sandwhich.

• Da
    Darcy Aiken Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a shortie cheesesteak with provolone cheese from the Wawa on 5th ave in Galloway NJ and got the wrong sandwich.

• Di
    Diane Townsend Aug 29, 2018

Why
    Wawa did not have any mayonnaise to make hoagies.
    The store at 460 S 69th Street upper Darby PA 19082.

• Re
    Rebecca Kelsey Sep 02, 2018

Store 794. Bald man at chk out. Asked a simple question about a price and was met with an annoyed attitude and basically just guessed at the price. It was cigarettes carton. Not a small priced item at all!!. He did not want to do his job. Smh won't go back here!!! Happy holidays

ChloeB Sep 02, 2018

I don't like that wawa took away the bake pizza near the Philly area. I loved the baked pizza and also my friend and family. I would like to ask to put the pizza back. When ever i went to wawa for lunch or dinner, I would get the baked pizza and i was one of my favorite foods. I would really like if you start selling it again. Thank you

• Hi
    HillaryH Sep 05, 2018

I walked to Wawa to get a turkey gobbler and it has no cranberry or stuffing on it! I can't walk back now because I was on my lunch break. I am so disappointed about this sandwich

• Mk
    Mkhan89 Sep 05, 2018

I️ asked for an Iced chai latte with whip cream. Not only did I️t take longer than 10 mins to make (there was two people in front.) When I️ got I️t I️t was filled with ice with barely enough chai and no whipped cream.

• Mi
    Missymac Sep 05, 2018

I am so happy Wawa bought the gobbler hoagie back. I went to 4 different WaWa's in the Cherry Hill area and not one had all the ingredients to make a complete hoagie. Very disappointed:0(. Why bring a product back and not be able to make it?

• Th
    Theresa Duble Sep 06, 2018

Morning, I came into Wawa around 2:10am during my lunch break and ordered a club sandwich. When I got back to work, I realized that the guy who made my food didn't toast my club nor even cut it. This isn't the first time I had issues ordering food from them that wasn't made properly. This Wawa is located in Washington Tw.

• Co
    cosmojackie Sep 10, 2018

Wawa is discontinuing the survey for free coffee which is what drew me to there and i would also buy other products and gas. Now they offer a long survey for 250$ which is probably impossible to win. Not a good move Wawa.i dont believe alot of customers will be filling these out. Please think about changing this and offering free drinks or coffee

• Al
    Albro234 Sep 10, 2018

Everything was all good up until I unwrapped my sandwich. At first glance, it was fine, but upon eating it, I found there was barely any meat, there was no oil or vinegar(I ordered both) and it was saturated in black pepper. I'm just a little disappointed.

• So
    Some Customer Sep 10, 2018

Hi,
    Just curious, how come you don't have more than one Air fill-up stations? You have more than one gas pump? Just a suggestion. I am sure they aren't as expensive to install as a gas pump. Have two of them. It is only AIR. Thank you for th consideration.

• Ga
    GayleMyers Sep 11, 2018

I waited 12 mins for a breakfast wrap while line mgr is walking around taking food temperatures. Customers come first get on the line and help your team push those orders out.
    CURRY FORD & DEAN

• Jn
    Jngkco Sep 11, 2018

What happened to this store? Approx. 6 months ago til current they constantly run out of whole milk gallons. This is ridiculous.

• Li
    Lidia Zamora Sep 11, 2018

I ordered an bacon egg and cheese bagel and was given a sausage egg and cheese bagel ! Just ask for y'all to be careful with what your making and pay attention thanks !
    It's not the first time it happens and I would want to go back in there so ask them to make the right bagel I ordered but I literally had to come into work

• Mi
    Mikekros Sep 11, 2018

I just ordered a chicken parm sandwich at the location in Galloway, NJ they gave me chicken that was not even breaded and the chicken is starting to make me feel sick. The cheese pretzel was really small for 1.89? Absolutely ridiculous the quality has definitely gone down in wawa in the past few years. I will not come back to Wawa ever again.

Chimerea Sep 18, 2018

Today 9/5/18 I purchased Herr's kettle cooked chips, however after returning back to work I noticed that the bag has a little hole at the bottom, like a mice bite. I was not given a receipt to return the chips.

• As
    Ashley fernandez Sep 18, 2018

Went to the counter a d order and everything bagel toasted with cream cheese and got a plain bagel with cream cheese. No explanation of if they were out of the bagel I wanted. Just gave me a plain bagel.

• Ro
    Rodney Hardee Sep 18, 2018

date: 08/31/2017
    client number: 596
    Description: The chicken was rubbery & was not fresh. I had to throw it away. The chicken was not fresh at all.
    refund: I would like the money I spent on this wasted lunch
    1 CL ROASTED CHICKEN WHEAT TST1 @11312
    I'm also in possession of the receipt
    My name is Rodney Hardee
    phone number: (215) 251-8789

• Ca
    Caroline Anderson Sep 19, 2018

I purchased a medium macaroni and cheese and it was not filled completely.

For an item that is costly you expect to get a full cup.

I love your macaroni and cheese but i was really disappointed since this was my main meal:(

i enclosed photos so you can see. I have purchased from our wawa in blue bell, pa and they do a great job there!!

• Lu
    Lucas12352 Sep 19, 2018

I had a survey coupon to get free drinks for a week and the lady kept raising her voice and giving us an attitude and didn't even apologize

• Bi
    BigEAllen Sep 19, 2018

On 8/30 I ordered a ham and cheese sandwich. My number was called and I took my sandwich to work. When I got to lunch I opened my sandwich only to find out that it was the wrong sandwich they gave me a Italian sandwich..this wawa don't usually make mistakes like that. So to say I was disappointed that I got the wrong one I think I'll take a break

• Je
    jessica250 Sep 20, 2018

How come you sell mashed potatoes and not gravy that is ridiculous

• Mu
    Murphenator Oct 15, 2018

Every time I go to the coffee station at the wawa in maple wood New Jersey it's filthy the lids are dusty and dirty the table has spilled milk creamer and sugar. Most of the coffee containers are empty. I have to ask someone to clean the coffee area every time.

• Am
    Amanda videtto Oct 15, 2018

Yesterday I had bought The "seedless" red grapes cheese and crackers the package states that the grapes are seedless and every grape I ate had seeds in them! This never happened to me before with this product and I love this snack. But I couldn't even enjoy it because of the seeds in the grapes. Pictures provided.

• Co
    Courtney Pennington Oct 16, 2018

On 9.18.18 I ordered a sandwich with avocado spread. I was charged for the addition but it was not put on my sandwich. I would like to be compensated for the sandwich that was prepared incorrectly.

• Ta
    tanyor Oct 21, 2018

Went in to the wawa on columbus with my son and the employees were behind the counter arguing yelling innapropriate language at each other, then one of the employees involved in the argument immediately started on my food, and in the end gave me a small sized portion when i ordered a large. I'm a frequent at wawa and this makes me disappointed.

• De
    Denise wildman Oct 22, 2018

Everytime I buy ice cream cone. They are always broken. Does matter. What kind you buy. How do you eat ice cream cone. In half .