Having problems with Pettags.com?

Pettags.com Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 284
Lake Elsinore, California
United States - 92531-0284

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pettags.com Customer Service. Initial Pettags.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pettags.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pettags.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Pettags.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pettags.com Complaints & Reviews

Pettags.compoor quality, bad customer service long wait on delivery

After 3 weeks my tags arrived. It is thinner than paper, flimsy and their customer service is worse. I called 3 times and only got voice mail and left a message. They got back to me 4 days later and were rude and acted like it was my fault. These are not good people and I suggest any other pet tag company.

Stay away from the new owners at pettags.com as they are scammers.

www.pettags.com — Response from owner

As the owner of pettags.com I would like to post a response to the complaints on this site. We are in our...

Pettags.comSpam

I bought a tag from them 2 years ago. Since then they have been sending me daily email spam advertising their products. I have contacted them at least 10 times by email and phone to stop the spam. They simply ignore the requests. Hundreds of emails from a pet tag company is harassment.

• 2w
        2-way street Jul 07, 2013

guys (at pettags) it's not that hard to remove an email address from your list. EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD is able to do and somehow (conveniently) you guys can't? I have asked a half dozen times. This isn't a case of me subscribing under multiple emails - it keeps coming to the same email. I have one pet. She is nine. I got a tag about 8 years ago. It makes me sad to think about the day in five years or whenever that I may need another tag, but I promise you I won't buy it from you guys.

• Ve
        Very happy Customer May 16, 2012

We are pettags.com and we will do everything possible to remove you from our email communications. When ordering just click NO if you do not want to hear about our specials or get our Newsletter.

Sometimes a customer orders with 1 email but tries to unsubscribe from another and that will not work. Just call us during working hours M - F 8AM - 3:30 PM west coast time [protected].

Also we have an unsubscribe button with every email we send. Just click it and it should remove you from future emails.

We have been in business 24 years and want to make all our great customers satisfied so email us at [email protected] or call us at [protected].

I hope this helps,

www.pettags.com

• Ve
        Very happy Customer Apr 23, 2012

When you order at pettags.com there is a question in the checkout page to get emails or not. If you check no you won't get them. Just email them at support at pettags.com with your order number and they will stop sending them. Instaed of filing a complaint just ask them and they will remove you from their advertising, it's that simple.

By the way they have the best products and best customer service available.

• Dr
        Drewsky Feb 23, 2012

I have had the exact same problem. How can we get them to stop sending spam?

Pettags.comBad customer service

We have been return customers with pettags.com for years for tags for our cats. They send the tags promptly, and haven't ever made a mistake.

However, recently we ordered their personalized breakaway cat collars. When we received them, we realized that the catch on them is too strong, our cats would be unable to break out of them, even the largest cat who is a healthy 12 pounds (the other two are smaller, around 9 pounds). We called to ask if we could exchange the collars for something else, and was told no, nothing could be done, and no, they did not think anything was wrong with the collars, on the contrary, their customers like them, they're top sellers.

We cannot believe this. We are long-time cat owners, and these collars are clearly dangerous. The latch is too too strong, and there is no give in the collar at all. Should your cat get caught somewhere, this collar is likely to keep them right there.

This is not about the money that we are losing in this transaction -- thankfully in these times we both still have jobs, so we are able to sacrifice it. Our concern is for the welfare of our and your pets.

We are also very disappointed in the customer service, especially as the person we spoke to said that they don't intend to look into this at all.

Cat owners, we urge you to avoid these collars. And beyond this, if our experience with their customer service is any indication of how they treat customers who might have other issues, we recommend that you stay away from pettags.com and work instead with one of the other companies out there who might more responsive.

• Bo
          boyessugar Nov 13, 2015

so everyone knows, under new management as of April 2015, they were having problems with answering service. I recieve my tag today. great

• Bo
          boyessugar Nov 12, 2015

I ordered on line, they took monies from my debit card Oct 26, 2015 and sent a e-mail to them, no response, I would just like my tag or a refund. I picked up there order form at my vet .If this is a scam I would also like to know so I can let my vet know!

Pettags.com — Rip-off!

On the website pettags shows tags with large print. I ordered a tag for my dog and the print was so small I...