Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Utility Services Waste Management [WM] Residential pick up and lack of response from anyone

Waste Management [WM]  - Residential pick up and lack of response from anyone

D
Author of the complaint
1:19 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our garbage was not pick up last Friday. We made sure our driveway and turnaround were plowed. The most upsetting part is the driver made a recording trying to indicate he attempted to empty our garbage. I was home and he never came down our part of the driveway but our other three neighbors were serviced. This recording indicates a blatant lie! I called (took more than 45 minutes) and was told our garbage would be pickup that day (Tuesday) or the next. Well of course this did not happen and it never has, I was very sure it would not when it came out of the representative's mouth. Whenever we have been told this it is never been done, and I mean never! This is a strong statement but WM has earned it, liers. The company has no ethics and NO respect for customers. I recent deeply having my time wasted. I have had to pick up my scattered garbage after it was blown over and dogs got into it!

I will file a formal written complaint with our city/county as WM is contracted here which is frustrating giving us no other options. The local office is still closed and NO one will come to the door! I would normally be much more tactful in a letter but why should I? I have been lied to again which is painfully obvious promoted by the company as a whole (history), had my time wasted.
Account [protected] Tara Cummins, 13750 Springlake Rd, Klamath Falls OR [protected]

Helpful? 1 0
We are very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to take a closer look at your concern. Please email your complete collection address along with a copy of your post to [email protected] subject line COMPLAINTS BOARD and we will reach out right away. ^SR

More Waste Management [WM] complaints & reviews