Walmartwaiting to long to get help not enough so called associates

W

Service is terrible except where you collect my money, there you always have enough people
Don't like waiting 15 minutes in erlectronics for a so called ASSOCIATE

Debra Jan 27, 2009

I am tired because i am hispanic i get stop when i buy grocery or any other merchadise.This older woman always stop my husband and I. But other customer she won't.My son in law told me she does stop him or my daughter.And my son in law is a big white man. And when he went shopping with me to help me.Guess what we got stop by the same curly headed woman.And I notice she does this to black people or hispanic.And my husband is native american.It sound like someone has issue.From.Abilene, Texas

Debra Jan 27, 2009

I am not pleased with WalMart. I use to work there.It wasn't that bad.

Debra Jan 27, 2009

I am not pleased with Walmart.

• Lc
    lcyoro Oct 06, 2009

Why does everyone feel that the moment they walk into Walmart, every Associate should be there to be waiting on them hand and foot! Electronics is a specialty department. The knowledge we have to learn is overwhelming. Then customers expect us to know EVERYTHING about EVERY product, then get upset when we don't. This is Walmart, folks. Not the Waldorf! And when a customer calls, they want us to be their personal shoppers and give them the price. Then they ask you to go look at some thing else. I've had several calls where a customer wants to know every tv we carry and the prices. We had a customer the other day who didn't want to bend over to look at a prepaid phone! We aslo hate the people who just wander in, unload their full shopping carts on the counter and then just stand there waiting for one of us (who IS with a customer) to come over and ring them up. Then they say something stupid, like "Is this register open?"! People think the Associates are uneducated? What about the customers? Every day I am truly amzed that over 50% of the customers are even capable and competent to take care of themselves in society. Then they have the gall to say we are rude. Try explaining a product to some one who has obviously been drinking (and probably drove to the store) and you are trying not to gag from the alcohol breath and at the same time be "pleasant". I see probably over 1000 people a day up close and personal. Imagine the odds of how many of those people are rude to us! Stop complaing and get over it! Oops, sorry to go on, but reading these things makes me wonder how anyone would even want to be in retail. It would be nice if some positive feedback could occur for positive shopping experiences.

• Si
    sickofwm Nov 11, 2009

I work for walmart in the electronics dept and I understand completly.My store has only 4 workers so that means 2 in the morning 1 in the evening and 1 at night thats it we can only do so much. Most people would walk out considering with what we put up with and our poor wages.

• Ju
    Just a little peeved Oct 25, 2011

I don't ask for much just would like the pharmacy to smile and be polite. I went in for a refill on migraine meds and the associate acted like I was there to pick up some illegal drugs or something. After realizing I had to get it renewed through the doctor I went back a few days later and the same lady looked at me and said "DENIED" I said are you sure I just went to the doctor and they were going to call it in. As she pounded on her keyboard 3 times she looked at me and said NOPE.
    I mean really, if you hate your job that much it's time to move on. Needless to say i'm switching pharmacies.