Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances Walmart money card from nightmare.

Walmart  - money card from nightmare.

Author of the complaint
1:18 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This pre-paid money card is a joke! You can't send them an email, you can't even talk to Customer Service with out being charged 2.00 & give your ssn# on the phone (since you don't know the card # because it was shredded right after you bought it) & then still can't talk to anyone without the 2.00 charge. They literally make it impossible to get a hold of any one to talk to (unless you want to pay for it). They make it impossible to get your money back. They make it VERY DIFFICULT to cancel your account. Can't return it at Wal-Mart where you bought it. The money card has so many hidden charges (in super small print) that you can't read it even with glasses on, to read before you buy. That's pretty bad when even the people that work at Wal-Mart warn their consumers about the "Wal-Mart Money Card". Unfortunately, too late. They charge monthly fees (fees for EVERYTHING) Fees to put more money on the card. I finally had to go to the store, buy something for 1.00 & get the rest back in cash. Like I said, trying to close the account is another story. Never used the card for anything else & they make it impossible to opt-out for marketing (even though you already chose not to share your info) Everything about this card is a nightmare.

Helpful? 4 0

More Walmart complaints & reviews

Walmart - gift card
Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
Walmart - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
Walmart - falsely arrest
555 comments
N
May 13, 2017 1:18 am

On fridat=y 5-12-17 I recieved an email from walmart money card. greendot.com, informing me that a family member has put 600.00 on the card. after several attempts to upload the money unsuccessufullly. I finally called the [protected] on the back of the card
I called 2 days in a row the 12th and the 13th, the cs r was uninformed saying they do not haveaccess to anything that coul/would b of ant help to me at all. one csr said nothing just stayed slilent the whole time I explained my issue with the card, she went as far asto tellmme too have the funds cancelled, no way I was going to do that I told how she would like her income tax refund cancelled. today I experienced the same thing until I called the local store in which I got thru to bryce who although could not help me resolve the problem but did note the issue and I got to speak to a manager!

Aug 19, 2009 1:18 am

Previous to today I had attended their store in response to a catalogue sale to purchase some camping equipment. When I arrived I found the camping aisle deplete of nearly all stock. When I queried this fact I got told the sale had started 2 days ago and they had sold out. The fact was they cannot have had much stock to start with if it sold out that quick. The bargains weren't that good. I was offered a rain check which I accepted. Then I was told it would be a minimum of 6- 8 weeks before it came in. After not hearing from them I rang them 3 months later. Yes, the item was in stock. Why I was not told. I couldn't find your phone number. I am sure I gave it to them at the time. If not, it is in the phone book. They did have my address so could have easily found it or even sent a letter. All I can say is that I will never darken the doorstep of their stores again. When I generally talked among my friends about this they too had faced the same situation. This store is not at all ideal.

0 0

I just got a perm on 01/04/09 and the stylist started to give me a perm without washing my hair first. When I told her about it she said she forgot if she was to was it before or after the perm. It took her an hour and a half to roll my hair which is a fifteen minute job. Then she left me under the dryer for twenty five minutes instead of the fifteen she was supposed to. Then she rinsed my hair and put the othet solution on for five minutes but only left it on for three and rinsed me out. But when she finised rinsing me I was soaked all the way down the back of my sweater whish she literly wrong out. She had put on towel what so ever around me. Needless to say I was upset. I told her to take the rollars out and I was out of there. I didn't wait to get it cut or dryed. Stylist that don't know what they are doing should not be working. I feel that I paid $34.95 for nothing.I will never go back to that store. And it was the new walmart in elkhart indiana.

Feb 03, 2014 1:18 am

I had to wait 30 min at the local Walmart for a refill of my PRIMO water bottle. And when I take a cart and put a box of pampers away a a guy with no ID comes to me an tells me that I have no right to do that. I asked the lady at the counter 4 times. Then the store manager ADONIS is very professional and keeps my return bottle and threatens to call the cops on ME !

Attached is a photo of a person who as is evident NO ID... VERY RUDE and telling me to do THINGS !

SHAME OF WALMART !

SHAME.. SHAME... SHAME ... U CAN CHECK THE VIDEO... HAPPENED @ 5 PM CST @ WALMART

Walmart Supercenter
11900 St Charles Rock Rd
Bridgeton, MO 63044

KEPT MY $6.50...

D

I got laptop compaq from walmart and got the the 2 Year computer Service plan after 1 Year the harddrive went out i call the warranty
service. they ask me if i had my recovery disk i said no they told me that they need them okay i told they i will order them so when i got the recovery disk i call them. they sent me a box i put my recovery disk in the box and laptop and power supply and battary i sent the box to them about a week later i got my laptop back. but i didn't get my recovery disk back so i call the service back and told them that i didn't get my recovery disk. they told me that there was no disk in the box i siad the disk was under the laptop and that i sent them the disk they told me that they was not in the box and that disk are not cover on warranty I PAID $25.00 FOR THE RECOVERY DISK FROM HP. I call them every week and they still say that they don, t have them and they are not cover under warranty so i have to buy the recovery disk again I WILL NOT BUY THE SERVICE PLAN AGAIN OR TELL MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY I WAS POORLY MIS TREAT IT. WALMART WILL NOT MAKE THING RIGHT...MY email [email protected]

0 0

This Wal-mart Store is known as "The Ghetto Wal-mart"; and believe me, they have earned the reputation, the customer service there is horrible, they make customers bag their own groceries, intead of the cashiers doing it, they use racial slurs, and often refuse to assist customers with anything. I tried of getting lousy service from Wal-mart, and I'm not going back there again...

Jan 13, 2012 1:18 am

I am a customer who frequently patronizes Wal-mart that purchased a Wal-mart’s Money Card and loaded $110.00 on it to use it to pay my phone bill online on Christmas Eve. I had a problem with the online payment and called customer care because I needed the card activated. The Customer Service Agent at Wal-marts Customer Center put my card in “refund status” (a status in which I later found out would take ten business days to resolve) creating a situation of my phone bill money being tied up for the next ten business days. That was not what I wanted to do the to do with my $110.00. The Customer Service Agent at Wal-marts Customer Center was mean spirited and unprofessional towards me the Customer. The overwhelming damage is my phone service will be discontinued for the holidays for lack of payment. because of the and I will be without the ability to call friends and family because of the actions of the Customer Service Agent me for which I will seek restitution for damages.

A. The Customer Care agent sounded irritated pushy and mean and was not friendly or courteous and her phone etiquette was not what a repeat customer of Wal-Mart deserves.

B. The Customer Care agent was wrong in that she did not explain to me the possible resolutions for my situation after hearing my concerns.

C. Exclusive of my concerns the Agent abruptly hung up and put my account in refund status, did not inquire about any further concerns that I might have which is an earmark of thorough professional Customer Service.

D. The Customer Care Agent seemed as if she didn’t like me from the beginning without any reason she hung up on me.

0 0

I saw this boy who is in my grade five class who was stealing some toys and i told someone who said assistent manager. I showed the manager the boy who was stealing the toys and they reported it to security, then i asked what reward they give and the manager said we don't give rewards but thanks for letting us no, since i did not get a reward the next time someone steals i will let them and not report it. The manager also lied when he reported the boy to security, he said the boy was nine years old and that is a lie because the boy is ten years old like i am and i told him that also. he should have asked before lieing.

0 0

nixa store gives quarterly boneses but SCREWS there employees out of them with PISS POOR EXCUSES. A store in a neighboring town whos store has been proven to be worse gets 3 times the amount . nixa managment say's it's based on safty & losses 4 that quarter but I USED TO WORK THER AND MY WIFE STILL DOES AND THE MANAGMENT IS FULL OF CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. One excuse once was to much managment to pay so bonus(ha, ha) was less. another was the bakery needed a new oven so AGAIN SCREW THE EMPLOYEE, another the store needed to replace some lighting, so AGAIN SCREW THE EMPLOYEE so needless to say the NIXA, MISSOURI WALMART MANAGMENT & BONUS PROGAM SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

0 0

I purchased a t-fal toaster on april 12 2010 at 6:53 pm and my wife left with the automobile and came back home at 9:30pm when we opened the box we noticed that the toaster in the box was a used one ! I am very disappointed and waiting till tuesday morning to return it at the walmart store in valdor.Since when does walmart sell used toasters ? This is unacceptable and i am waiting for an answer on your behalf . I am a regular customer at this store and i spend alot of money until this incident . I hope that something will be done . You can reach me at the following number [protected] or my cell phone [protected]. I will see on tuesday morning (13/10/10) and see what they will do. Thank you for reading my complaint and hoping that something will be done . My e-mail address is [email protected] My name is Norman Bedard and again thank you!

M
Mar 25, 2010 1:18 am

Dont ever buy a replacement Warrenty from Walmart. We were assured that if our daughter broke, dropped, drowned or in any way damaged her Zune the plan would refund the full purchase price for a year. It was all all a lie. All you are buying is an extened warranty that doesnt go into affect until after the one year manufactures warranty and it doesnt cover any physcial damage. Even my receipt was contradictory with it stating I had a one year replacement plan at the top but that i had purchased a two year product care plan at the bottom. The store manager and walmart product replacement refused to do anything even though the associate had misled me as to what I was buying.

Dec 26, 2009 1:18 am

Walmart money visa cards are sold at the register and the receipts are very tiny (that much I remember) but are not matched to the individual cards and either thrown away (as one elderly lady informed us) or not sufficient to activate the cards. They register the cards and partially activate when you buy them, but some of the cashiers neglect to inform the customer they have to have the receipt to activate the card.
I personally paid $50 for a card and the cashier had difficulties making it ring properly. She had no idea that I would need the receipt and the card was worthless without it. The tiny receipt got lost in my purse and is nowhere to be found. When I went back to Walmart's customer service, they were rude and snotty about it and said "oh well". This apparently is a major money grab by GE Money Bank in collusion with Walmart- they never have to give up any goods.
We received 4 of these same cards from people for the holidays and none of the givers saved the receipt, so if our personal experience is this bad, then there are probably millions of dollars lost by consumers across the nation.

May 03, 2009 1:18 am

We have an extremely poor Walmart in Douglas, GA. This is not the first time we have just let things go and not report them. However, my husband was looking for a TV that supposedly was on sale today. All the associates were standing around conversing with each other or friends that just happened to stop by. He finally asked if there was anyone that would help him. He was told they did not have an extra TV that was on sale and the one on display couldn't be sold. This has happened to my son, who is also an employee at Walmart Distribution. So you know what he did - he went to K-mart and bought his new TV. Their service is so much better. We have also notice so many bare shelves in the store - especially for what we are looking for - food items as well as other things. This is a very poorly run Walmart. No one seems to care. Also, I need a riding cart when I go there. A few days ago I went to buy groceries. There were no riding carts available and, at least, six that were out of order. Tell me why this is. I have to turn around and go somewhere else for groceries, or whatever else I am looking for. This store is giving Walmart an extremely bad name. If they are all like this one, I don't want any part of them. You had better try and get someone to manage this one that knows what he is doing. You are about to lose our business!

Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

I went to wal-mart on black friday and bought some purchases and it came out to be $118.32 and then I look at my transactions and it has that it was $138.45 now I would like to know where did the rest of my money go and I would like it back on my card it's like someone is charging more on my card than need be I would like to detest this from either money card netwoek or wal-mart for my money back please.

L
Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am

A companion and I went to your Woodstock store on Connell Road, not to be confused with your store in the Wal-Mart in Woodstock , for breakfast on Sunday morning, Dec 30 / 07 . She ordered the # 1 meal and I ordered two # 2 meals. We were the ONLY people in the dining area with NO line at ANY of the cashiers. Your service personnel were quick enough to take out orders and immediately brought the hash browns and drinks to our tray and informed us that we could find a seat and they would deliver the rest of the meal to our table when it was ready.

We found a seat still being the ONLY people in the dining area. We ate our hash browns and sat and talked a bit with no meals arriving. By this time a minimum of 10 minutes had passed. I returned to the counter to inquire about any problem to find my companion's breakfast sandwich and ONE of my breakfast sandwiches in the heat rack and had probably been there for some time. I returned to my seat with the assurance that my 2nd sandwich would be delivered. We ate the sandwiches which I had to go back to get and STILL no 2nd sandwich I had ordered . Once again I returned to the counter where once again I found the rest of my order in the heat rack and noone had bothered to deliver it to our table.

I have to say this is VERY shoddy service for a company that supposedly prides itself on its speed. Actually I have received this same kind of service from this store before but gave the benefit of the doubt. But to be the ONLY two people IN the store to be waited on and get this kind of service is unacceptable!

T

I got the credit card "discover" to pay for a laptop purchased last summer.
Since last summer, I have been paying, always on time, before the 26th of each month, the amount of 50$ (minimum payment is 25$).
On March 2nd 2013, about 3 weeks before due date ( March 26), I paid 50$. Few days ago I received a late fee of 25$.
Today, I got a call from that credit company asking us to pay the fee. I had an argument with them on the phone during 30 minutes, they tried to convince me that I paid March balance too early and that's why I get a late fee! These guys do not have even a bit of shame !

20 20
E
May 12, 2012 1:18 am

sending me over and over ive won a free 1000 dollar gift card from walmart saying to to go towww.walmartcheck.com scam make them leave me alone thanks

R
Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am

I switched to the card so that I could get my direct deposits more quickly. Posted all over WalmartMoneycard adds (including the card holder agreement) are claims that they can make funds available in fifteen minutes. The state of Illinois deposited money at 8am CST and it is now 6pm CST, and there is still no money on the card. I believe people are correct to ask who is benefiting from our money floating around in the either of the banking world. When it comes to collecting money from us there is certainly no delay! It is well established that the economically disenfranchised are the people using these cards out of necessity to function in this "must have a credit card" world. Does Walmart and its partners really need to lie to us and cheat us to cut a profit?

0 0

When I went to checkout, I ended up in the line of the cashier I do not like. Her bagging skills are terrible. And last night was the

last straw. I had three items and she put them in the smallest bag she can find. I said that wasn't going to work and demanded a

bigger bag. After I gave she gave me the receipt, I told her to learn to bag. I bet she treats other customers this badly. When I

found her manager, I told them that the cashier needs some bagging skills or she needs to be fired. A small bag for three items is

terrible bagging and unacceptable.

H
Oct 20, 2011 1:18 am

After school my 11 year old son and a few friend went to your store to buy a 100 package of Halloween chocolates. There were three boys among them. One of the boys had found $20 and on the way home they decided to spend it the package as stated. Between the three of them they ate the entire package(and gave one or two to friends who passed by. Why are you allowing children to buy chocolate which does have peanut products in them in such a quantity. When my son got home he was not feeling well and because of the chocolate he and his friends ate he did not eat supper.

Selling one chocolate bar is fine, but but a pack of Halloween. The chocolate had peanuts, what if he had peanut allergies?

L
Feb 09, 2011 1:18 am

I am so sick and tired of having to wait in line for 10 to 15 minutes for just a few items. I have tried to change the time of day that I go into the store and still I am having to wait. Yesterday I had only 3 itmes in my hands and still had to wait 7 minutes in the 10 items or less line. There are so many people just standing around and never is there a call for help at the front. With people wanting jobs all over the place it is difficult for me to see why we have to wait and be told there is not enough help. From now on I have changed my route to work and home so that I can go to other stores and stay out of Walmart all together.

Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am

Walmart has on their website a fantastic offer to setup credit card and set $20 cash back. They have the procedure to setup such that it is impossible to get the $20.

If you read the fine print, you only get the $20 back if you make $100 (or more) purchase when you open the credit card. The problem is that NOONE gets the credit card immediately and when you do get it. Walmart Credit Card Services will then accidentally & incorrectly tell that you will still get it if you make another purchase of $100 (or more). All along the way, every representative promised I would get my cash back no problem.

Finally when you actually call them to get your $20 credit on your statement, the first representative will refer you to the supervisor and she will give you what you missed in the fine print (only applicable if you make purchases on the day you open the credit card). The fact is that you can only get it if they give you a temp credit card number when you apply.

The fact is that noone is given a temp credit card. My credit rating is off the charts (own multiple homes outright and 6 figure salary) and I did not get temp credit card.

Nor was there any mention that I would Not get my $20 or Qualify for when I applied.

It’s one of those too good to be true scams. But you would not think it come from a reputable retailer giant like Walmart.

Dear Wal-Mart,
I didn't like how they treated me as a customer I should have been able to return my product with no questions asked due to a defect. They made me go back and forth it took them 2 hours the time i had wasted. I would like a customer reward for the trouble.
It is a Wii game Dance workout skipped.

Jan 05, 2011 1:18 am

at walmart i slip in fell in the store they did not help me they told me to get out and could up and i have 2 witness they made me hop out the store

Feb 14, 2010 1:18 am

THIS IS A SCAM.
We purchased the card for our daughter to use when shopping or eating out. WALMART employees did not represent the card in a legitimate manner and it does not work as represented. This is disappointing and MISLEADING. During the setup of the card I was put on hold several times when told how the card actually works. When I asked about returning the product due to being MISLEAD they stated that the card could not be returned even though it was never used. Finally after asking for an address to complain I was put on hold the third time I was hung up on. I cannot return the card and cannot confirm that it was ever set up.
Please read the fine print before purchasing...

Sep 30, 2009 1:18 am

I applied for a credit card thru Walmart a year ago. These cards are issued thru GE Money Bank. At the time of issue I was told I had a $650 credit limit. Over this past year I have paid ontime, every month and paid 5-6X the amount of the payment due. All of a sudden I get a statement saying I owe $357 and have a $360 credit limit. When I called customer service to ask why I was only told that I did not meet their "criteria" for the $650 limit. My situation has not changed in the past year. I have EXCELLENT credit with them. How can they just lower stuff for the hell of it when you have done NOTHING to warrant them even checking your "criteria"? When I asked what the criteria was I was told that they could not tell me. What a crock!

V
Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am

GE money bank lowered my credit limit twice by $500 dollars for no reason there has not been any change on my credit report and I have never paid late. I called them to find out what happened and they told me that it was due to a periodic review and could not offer further explanation I talked to the supervisor who could also not offer any further explanation.

I filed a report with the BBB and a month later they again lowered my credit limit. I could understand If I was charging up a storm but I use the card for groceries at there store and have good credit and pay in full every time now every time a get groceries they seem to lower the limit again I am done with them.

M
Apr 26, 2014 1:18 am

My fiancé was an employee of walmart quit when he got his disability when he got his back pay he paid off the 350 the he owed on his walmart credit card that had a limit of 500. He actually had a credit balance. Yesterday we got a statement from them showing the credit balance but also that his credit limit was decreased to 100. We called they said they rechecked his credit report and since his child support still shows up as a delinquent debt even though its been paid off for over a year they decreased his limit. I told them this was bull he paid on time every month cash in the store and was paid in full what a way to treat a paying customer.

Dec 04, 2013 1:18 am

Company WALMART

Product / Service Customer Sevice
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 15

I am so tired of walmart!I went to put bikes on layaway for my kids and when we went to the line, there was 1 woman in front of us, they never said we will be with you in a moment or any kind of recognition that were waiting.

So, after 20 minutes of waiting behind this woman me and my husband were looking out at stuff in the store and talking amongst ourselves when we hear, HELLLLOOOO!, HELLLOOOO! We turn to see the 2 guys staring is us in annoyance, 1 of whom was the assistant manager and the other customer service manager! and they were so rude! and then we pay for our layaway and no thank you or anything.

Walmart is the worst for customer service! Cashiers take forever to ring people up even when there is a line of 50 people...its like they just dont care!

you cannot find anything in the store and cannot find anyone to ask and if you do they never know where it is either.Walmart is the devil of corporations.

Aug 02, 2013 1:18 am

Its really horrible to know that you can't go to a simple store and shop in peace without getting harassed by the trailer park trash bad employees that work there. Orlando is the epitome of trash and there are many bad people in that city. Orlando is a horrible horrible city…most of the people in this city you encounter are trash..angry bitter deranged lunatics..this is not a joke…this is the geenral population of orlando. You will only find very trashy disturbed people here…who are mean abusive and sick in the head and like being bullies or putting others down. Also it seems if you complain about an employee that is abusive to a customer, nothing is done about these cretins and they are able to get away with their bad actions and even repeat them... So Im writing about my experience at a neighborhood Wal-Mart (located on alafaya and lake underhill in Orlando, fl) with a hideously ugly trailer trash wh*re…cashier, who looks like ugly trailer trash, and is so mean and abuses innocent customers for no reason and terrorizes them and gets away with it….this ugly trailer park wh*re should be fired, but as usual in orlando when there is a crazy deranged employee who harasses customers, these roaches usually get promoted or nothing happens. My experience not only shocked me, but I was left upset and traumatized by it all because I went in there late at night to peacefully shop and get my items and got harassed yelled at mistreated and bullied by a sub human psychopath who shouldn't be dealing with customers or the general population but should be put back in jail or the trailer park where this disgusting evil angry filthy worthless wh*re belongs|.

I went to the neighborhood wal-mart located on alafaya trail and lake underhill at around 3 am on 8-2-2013|. When I went inside, there was this ugly troll looking thing working there (the female im speaking of) and I nicely asked her a question about something.. Now, you’d think that people would be nice and respond nicely…to a simple question? But this rude [censored], answered back RUDELY to me, and was really short and snippy as if she was just being mean for no reason and seemed glad she was being mean to me|. I’m an attractive female so this happens a lot in orlando because the people here are very angry disgusting weird sick people;. They are either jealous or insane but this crazy mean [censored] fit into the cateogry|. Ok no problem…I don’t care if she was kind of rude to me it wasn’t a big deal, . I shopped all my items and then went to check out but before I went to check out I had to get something else. Then the ugly trailer park wh*re was standing there, and she rudely said “I”LL TAKE YOU HERE” basically just to be a [censored] right off hand….i just said…oh I” and before I could finish my sentence, this rude [censored] yelled WHATTTT”? really loud…just to be mean and she yelled it very loud- as if she couldn’t hear me though I barely had said a word. She did it to be really mean to me and be obnoxious and just bully me for no reason, b/c she is hideously ugly I assume and jealous and just has to be abusive to a pretty female. I’m a very nice polite person and this was uncalled for and this horrible ugly red headed witch should be fired or reprimanded for thinking she can bully people. Also let me explain there are many very ugly looking people in orlando, fat and ugly and usually THESE are the bullies…they especially like to bully pretty nice people b/c for some weird reason they feel they can dominate kind nice people. It’s a sick thing and these warped people seem to think this way—this is what this crazy *** was doing…you could tell she was getting off on it and found it funny to yell and try to make me feel *** or just pick on me that way as she sort of 'smirked and smiled" after doing it because she was trying to upset me or just project her anger onto me as most psychopaths do.

I was of course then upset at her disgusting rude behavior, she had no reason to just yell and talk down to me that way. She was being rude and a [censored] for no reason…probably because she’s ugly filthy trailer park trash, old, *** and works at wal-mart…so she’s bitter and just wants to take it out on customers. Now this [censored] has red hair, looks about 60 or older and its long reddish hair, wears glasses and works the night shift I assume. So, of course now this hideous mean nasty rotten troll has to check my items out and at that point I should have requested anotehr cashier, but the problem is these days, there are so many crazy angry mental and deranged people out there…you don’t want to cause controversy or make things more difficult, so you just take your chances. This crazy woman already showed she is mean abusive and a bully and is bullying me for no reason…I should have. However, I went ahead and began to place my items on the conveyor belt. She began making it move of course to make it more difficult for me to just place them. Yes usually they have it move but they wait until you put all or most of your items, but she was continuing to be meaner and meaner and this hideous troll was NOT going to be in my presence without being abusive to me every minute she could get. Apparently, she was just so angry at me, an innocent customer for no reason and just angry in general and taking her anger out on random people. Of course no greeting or anything as this rude [censored] was getting a worse attitude with me, acting angry and slamming my things in bags….then, I showed her an attitude back just lightly slamming things on the conveyor belt b/c honestly I am really tired of these ugly orlando freaks just thinking they can pick on and abuse people esp NICE people for no reason. This crazy [censored] was warped angry bitter and has NO right doing this to any customer..ive worked as a cashier before and I WORK in customer service…if I ever did that in any of my jobs I would be reprimanded, but its surprising the things that criminal type trailer trash get away with in this horrible city—so long as you DO wrong to others, nothing will happen to you apparently. The people here seem to reward bad actions or any wrong. Also I would never do that to any customer...why would you do that to anyone much less a nice person? while working customer service jobs I am always extra kind to nice people and extra grateful for their kind attitudes as well. its sickening how in this warped society of today, these sick disgusting people are MEAN to nice people and abuse them MORE and take advantage of people who are nice rather than be nice to them.

Also this angry troll thing was ‘smirking’ as she was doing all this because she is an angry lunatic who was happy she was bullying me and that it was upsetting me—how twisted are these crazy people out there these days that they get off on abusing random people and feel HAPPY doing it? What kind of sick freaks exist in society today? You cant go to the store without dealing with this kind of terrible abuse and nonsense…just for shopping at wal-mart? Taking the anger of a bitter ugly trailer park disgusting psycho from ***? this isnt' right or fair...this horrible lunatic psycho woman shouldn't even be allowed to have her disgusting hideous presence amongst the general public much less be in a position where she can abuse them for no reason...

So then the crazy evil [censored], gave me a total and I paid and I was trying to leave, but the rude angry troll still had an attitude and this [censored] had put all my few items in like 7 bags unnecessarily and all my items were spread out towards her side, most cashiers will twist the bag thing so you can get your items…I said to her..excuse me but can you push that to the side so I can get my items? Then this troll got mad and got upset and made a comment to me…she got angry (I cant remember what she said) but I said…oh yeah great customer service? Then she began yelling and I said you’re REALLY RUDE…you have NO right to treat people this way…she said…EXCUSE ME WHAT DID YOU SAY? I said YOURE RUDE….she said…WELL EXCUSE ME BUT IM REALLY BUSY! I maen are you joking me…this crazy animal feels she can yell at customers, yell mistreat innocent women for no reason and smile about it then continue to harass or berate them? I don't know what kind of terrible world we live in today where crazy deranged animals/cashiers harass and berate customers and are mean to them for NO reason at all and feel they can bully and abuse people and get away with it. What kind of sub humans exist in society today its shocking. and these worthless trolls do this to 'NICE" people mostly...because they don't pick on angry evil people like themselves...they feel they can mistreat nice kind people. Sickos out there and this horrible ugly troll [censored] I hope she wench is reprimanded because I can tell you one thing...when I go into Wal-Mart, I NEVER want to be subjected to this ugly evil rat again and no customer should EVER be subjected to inhumane or rude or abusive treatment by ANY employee much less some pathetic cashier who I can guarantee has no education, is mean angry disgusting, is from a trailer park and Is just a trash person.

how dare this awful [censored] feel she can treat someone this way, and worse, these trolls like this wh*re are PROUD of being mean to someone and are glad they did this to some innocent person? this woman is a psychopath of some sorts or just an angry bitter ugly freak..either way...she needs to be kept AWAY from customers and back in the cages where criminal ugly trailer park trash like her belongs...she is an animal...(sorry insult to animals of course) but a jungle creature and should not be around the general public...nuts like tehse need to go take their anger out on something else or be working in the stockroom and away from the public and I hope this psycho [censored] is reprimanded for terrorizing innocent customers late at night...I was traumatized by it really upset and shaken up by having to get abused and get into a confrontation just for shopping at Wal-Mart. I'm a peaceful and nice person and do anything to avoid any kind of issues or confrontation and there are psychopaths working at Wal-Mart who think they can bully and abuse customers...im going to be taking this to corporate if I have to because this sick troll and monster is not going to get away with her abusive actions...

N

wanted to lay away 2 straight talk phones and a barbie make up purse Marles Regan working in customer service asked me if the were part of the black Friday i told her i didn't know . the lady in electronics had scanned the phones to make sure of the price plus when i asked if i could lay it away she had said yes but at least $50.00. with this in mind i went up to courtesy counter. That's when Marles told me they were black Friday products and i couldn't lay them away. without looking to make sure she asked well what have you got i held up the 2 phones and barbie makeup purse. again she said you can't lay them away and I took products and tossed them on the counter and told her she could put them away.But she didn't check to make sure for me too busy talking to another person.just a simple check cause all straight talk phones are packaged into same color packs. 5 seconds out her time to make sure. you have people wanting more money but don't want to work for it. this Walmart( new super center here in Centerville, Iowa) where people are now realizing they have to work can't, but then some of your customers can't figure out why they were hired back it couldn't be they were friendly.

K
Aug 31, 2012 1:18 am

More Racism at Wal-Mart, This Time Over P.A. System: Wal-Mart officials scrambled to apologize yesterday for an ugly incident that occurred at one of their Aiken County stores on Sunday. Shoppers were shocked when an unidentified male voice was heard over the store's P.A. system, "calmly" giving the following announcement: "Attention, Wal-Mart customers: All black people, leave the store now." According to the AP, a manager quickly apologized for the remark, and it's still unclear whether a "rogue patron" or an employee made the announcement. But naturally, customers were a tad offended:

"I want to know why such statements are being made, because it flies in the face of what we teach our children about tolerance for all, " said Sheila Ellington, who was with a friend in the store, which is located in Aiken, SC. "If this was meant to be a prank, there's only one person laughing, and it's not either one of us."
On the other hand, Bill Mitchell, a former Walmart employee, told the AP that "as a black man, I've heard worse things." Wal-Mart brass says they're investigating to determine how this happened, and issued a statement saying, "We are just as appalled by this incident as our customers. Whoever did this is just wrong and acted in an inappropriate manner. Clearly, this is completely unacceptable to us and to our customers."

In February 2009, Wal-Mart paid $17.5 million to settle a class action lawsuit brought by truck drivers who accused the company of racial discrimination. And the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission also sued the company last year, because Hispanic employees at a Sam's Club subsidiary in Augusta, GA., claimed they were on the receiving end of racist insults from other "associates." All this comes as Wal-Mart has been mistreating customers, by very poor customer service; not bagging customers goods after they've spent lots of money at there stores, and sometimes- falsely attacking (assaulting & accusing) black shoppers of shoplifting!?!

D

My name is Damara Barmore, I reported my card lost/stolen.When I reported it I had $76 and some change and was told that's what I will have when I got my new card.Well got my new card on 11/10/2011 activated it, balance is now $32.39 WTF money wasn't safe at all.Okay called it in and basically was told there's nothing they can do untill I go to every store it was used, REALLY! The idiot I talked to could have told me my money wasn't protected, he didn't. That's not good business. My daughter's birthday is 11/11/06 the number one reason I got the card. I just want what was on the card when I reported it. Thank you. Damara Barmore

0 0

In the ad mailed out Aug 25, 2011, Walmart advertised Pork Spareribs for $1.98 per pound, on sale 8/28-9/5, 2011. When I went to the Walmart Supercenter in Seymour, Indiana, (20 miles each way), they did not have the advertised item. I was told the sold out the first day and that they did not and would not order more, and that they would not provide a rain check for the item. Gas here is $3.78 a gallon and in my car that is a 2.7 gallon trip which is not in our very tight buget without reason. I drove over to that Walmart for the ribs to provide a treat for my family for the Labor Day Holiday. If an item is on sale for a set period of time it should be available. This is something akin to lying and perhaps outright deception. I am very displeased and disapointed. I will not believe or trust Walmart anymore. I see that I must go else where to shop.

Y
Feb 14, 2011 1:18 am

On February 9, 2011 I visited Wal-Mart Vision Center at Seabrook NH store to order new lenses for my glasses. Service assistant was exceptionally professional and I was very pleased with my order. After the phone call that my glasses are ready I went to pick them up on February 13, 2011 around 2 PM. There was different person. The lady was on phone (probably private) and with unpleasant face she brought me my glasses. I tried them, the lenses were dirty (remain of grease hands) and with some pinkish color, bended to the side. When I complained I was told to visit my eye doctor (?!) and the lady looked at me the way “get lost” or kiss my … I cannot believe what a contrast between very professional assistance at the order and this one.

W
Nov 21, 2010 1:18 am

I purchased a durabrand portable DVD player & my battery pack now has a buckle in it & won't charge the battery when I plug it up. I have never had this happen to me before & was surprised that your product did this. Now I am in search of a replacement battery for this DVD player to make it portable again.

Dec 23, 2007 1:18 am

At about 1:oo am on Monday on The 24th of Dec. 2007. Some ladies at the electronic department, was given one of your associates a hard time. It was 3 ladies. The associate calls the manager and your Manager by name of Andy instead diffusing the situation made the situation worse. I was so disappointed he said all the wrong things. Then walks away for what ever reasons. The ladies were threating the associate and making a real ugly seen and your manager did nothing. Then about 15 minutes later security came. This lady was rude and unbearable to even talk too. Your associate was leaving from behind the counter, and I as a concern customer of the safety of your employee. I tell your security lady to follow your associate, because they were saying some foul things to her and the security lady started to talk nonsense like I am not afraid of no body I have had guns and knife pulled on me I can handle any one. I just looked at her with disguise. Then all loud she said which way did they go. Then the saddest part of it all is that they never left the store after causing all that commotion. I am so disappointed in your store. I spend a lot of money in your store and I hope that you take care of this matter.

Oct 30, 2007 1:18 am

Today. . . 10 / 29 / 07. . . I stopped by a walmart that i had not been in since last fall. . Last fall i had a bad experience in the shoe dept. . . I had surgery on both feet and was struggling to find soft shoes to fit without pain. . . I had taken five or six pairs of shoes from the racks and went to sit on the bench to try the shoes. . I had chosen two pair and - placed them in my cart. An employee came from behind - hands on hips - strutting and complaining. . . "you need the clean this mess up". . "don't you know how to put things back where you got them". . . I was in shock. . . After a few seconds, i asked for a dept mgr. She informed me that she was the dept mgr. . I did not pick the shoes up and return them to the racks. . . That was enough - i asked for the store manager. . . The store manager was called by another employee. The manager apologized and said that she take care of this woman. . . I thought this was over. Frankly - never thought of the incident again - until today. . .

Guess what. . . I took the time the find four pairs of shoes to try on. . As i'm sitting on the same bench at the back of the shoe racks. . . Who appears but witch hilda, again.

I knew her immediately. . . I spoke. . . "hi, how are you?". . . She muttered under her breathe "### you". . . And walked away. I heard an announcement come over the sound system. . . Manager to dept #. . . It was the voice of witch hilda. . .

Within a few minutes a nasty little blonde appeared. . . I asked if she had a problem. . . She snapped. . "can we help you with some shoes". I asked to speak to the manager - she informed me that she was the only manager in the store today. . . Her name was donna, in the biscoe store. . . I walked out - leaving the shoe boxes on the floor.

Needless to say - walmart does not need my little bit of money. . . And they don't need my good will. Sooner or later they will pay for the bad service and the poor way they train their employees. . . Witch hilda should have been terminated last year for her behavior. . . Now i dread going to that dept even for shoes for my grandchildren. . . Employees in walmart do not help find or fit shoes. . . The least they could do is put them away in the proper place when shoppers leave. I would not expect to hang a dress or sweater after trying it on. . . And i don't expect to re - pack the shoes on the racks. . . I do expect to be treated with respect when i call for a manager. Walmart pay attention !

P
Dec 16, 2016 1:18 am

Or maybe you should show respect and put the shoes up yourself

T
Apr 22, 2014 1:18 am

We made an appt to have our wedding pictures done. Our appt was for Apr.14th, 2014.
Had a call confirming our appt a message was left for us. Tried calling back to confirm but no one answered the phone and no message manager came on. Tried all weekend the weekend of our wedding could not get an answer. So my new husband called Monday morning at 11:27 am to confirm again no answer. So we left our hotel and honeymoon early to attend the photo session. We came home and got dressed again in wedding attire and took a cab to Walmart portrait studio mount pearl which cost us $15. We waited while the young lady was taking care of another customer. Meanwhile she said nothing to us. When she completed the transaction with the other customer she turned to us and said the cameras were broken and portraits could not be taken and that all spots for today have been deleted from the system and didn't we get a call. We explained that we have been calling and have left the hotel early and took a cab there and have to take a cab back home. Very unprofessional. She said she couldn't understand why we didn't get an answer there that morning because the lady was there until 12 or so and that the message manager should have cut in for us to leave a message. Not only didn't we get our pictures done no rescheduling was offered not aeven a phone number for the district manager was offered. I had to ask for the phone number and was given a 902 number costing me more money I actually saw on the wall a 800 number for the district manager and told the girl I want that number because it doesn't cost me more money. Yes we had just gotten married but guess what it costs a great deal of money to get married. So I still have not talk to this district manager Nikki and still have no wedding pictures taken. What is on the go with your studio. We need to have our pictures done so why were we not given a time slot at your Kelsey Drive St. John' s NL location. Also, I found the teddy bear and was given a spin to win certificate for a free portrait collage, limited time. I have found the teddy bear before and received a free 10 by 13 portrait what is on the go. I have used your services before for at least 15 plus years. I can not believe your services have gone way below acceptable professional levels. I am writing up a complaint and will be giving it to the better business bureau this is not acceptable. I want someone to contact me about this complaint. Thank you Mrs. Tina Leyte [email protected]om

Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

Wall mart buyers need to get a clue
Women wear more shoes than work and sport the only shoes i see at wall mart down south is sneakers sport shoes work shoes or thong slippers and those are not very attractive at all . this week you got in a couple pair of poorly made western style high heeled boots WTF? if your going to carry boots make sure they are durable this particular wall mart in picayune has a large number of cattle and horse owners .we wear boots all year long not just winter. your losing an awful lot of business to the new Tractors plus coming in they are known for durable farm and ranch wear . and no, Carhart isn't the only supplier of quality workmanship and affordability. your buyers need a reality check! The majority of horse owners in the area are women aged 16 to 60.get some nice quality heels and quality western wear in to your stores PLEASE we may run farms drive cattle and ride horses but when we go "out" we like a lil bit of Bling. i find it weird that you carry sooo many styles of bra and panties but NO selection in foot wear.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2155 complaints