Walmart Lomotilpharmacy

To whom ever will read this.
I just had another agravating time at the walmartpharmacy on us92in auburndale fla. My husband has had a bad case of diarrhea sincewe came home off vacation on june 15 2009. He went to the dr. & got a perscription for lomotil which I took to walmart. The first one I took they said they were out of lomotil and I would have to come back the next day. Then another pharmacy worker asked what the problem was and told the other worker that they had it and why was she telling me we didn't, answer (Well it says we're out) and the new worker said no it says it is the next perscription to be filled. So I waited 5 minutes and got it for $10.00 and left.
The dr. Had to call in refill and I went to pick it up and they said my husband had already gotten to many refills at the walmart in lake wales and he could not have any more, I asked why would he go to lake wales to get this medicine when he works in tampa and lives right down the street from auburndale walmart. She said she had no clue but would not give him any medicine. So I asked if she had his name spelled right and she had typed in a completely different name than the one I had spelled out to her when this pick up started, she had put in hustien when I had spelled out houston. Then she checked the stock and they were out so I had to wait another day to get his medicine and when I wen back to get it the price was $26.50 I asked about the $16.50 difference from last week and she said there was a note on his perscription page that he did not want generic. Well why didn"t they see that last week? So I just paid the higher amount and left very very angry. I will no longer take his perscriptionstothis walmart pharmancy. They have no clue as to what's going on and I really don't want him injured because of their stupidity. Thank you for reading this and make sure you check your med's bag before purchasing!!!
Mrs. Robert houston