Resolved Walmart — letting drug addicts and dealers work in the store
After some research, I have come into some knowledge that was quite disturbing and really scary as a consumer. I would like to trust and know I am safe in the places I choose to spend my hard earned money. I found out that the Bristol Walmart is allowing drug transactions to take place in their parking lot and employees to do drugs and then go into work. I saw this with my own eyes and was horrified and never shopped there again. I am saying this as an honest citizen who would shop there. Not anymore. I saw the car that this was taken place in a tan/light grey plymouth shadow with a very skinny girl and very dirty, scary small guy fighting with each other outside the store and then smoking, I believe it was crack and then she put her apron on and went in the store. I could not make out her name but she worked third shift apparentely. I was leaving when the store was closing at 9:30-9:45 and she was going in at 10pm. I will find out her name but will never shop there again. Beware of people in Walmart because they are stealing to support their habits and may steal from you!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!