The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — health insurance
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Walmart is making me pay $1000 before they will cover me on their health insurance plan. They are taking money out of my check every week, but I have to pay the $1000 deductible before they will cover anything. I make $9/hr working for them...I can't afford $1000!!!
I keep trying to go to the doctor, but the appointments are costing me $100, $250 etc.
How can they call this health insurance???
They also refused to cover my partner because they stated that same-sex health coverage is illegal in the state of Rhode Island (where we live)...it is not illegal. THEN they took money from my check for the amount it would cost to cover her..but without actually covering her!!! I ended up paying for the health coverage they refused her!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!