Walmart Gift Cardreceived offer for $1, 000 walmart gift card

B

Received offer to win $1, 000 WalMart gift card, came with requirements to try, test, buy or complete surveys. Had to 13 items. I completed the necessary 13 items. I've contacted freezinger 3 times and also sent them a complaint letter. When I call the 888 phone number, a recording says "Thank you for calling. GoodBye". I've tried many times to get on the WalMart website listed on the information and the only thing that keeps coming up is another offer for the $1, 000 gift card. Other url is not in effect. Obviously this is a scam and I'm out over $200 trying items and return mail etc. This sucks!

• He
    heretomakefunofyou Dec 20, 2011

Are you serious? My complaint is that you're allowed to use the internet.

• Le
    LEX MARTIN Jul 06, 2011

I RECIEVED A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT CARD FROM MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT ACTIVATED SINCE 5/08/2011. I HAVE MADE ALL THE CALLS THAT I WILL MAKE TO TRY AND ACTIVATE THE CARD, I HAVE ALSO FAXED A COPY OF THE RECIEPT AND WHEN I CALL BACK I KEEP GETTING THE SAME ANSWER THEY CAN NOT READ IT. THERE IS EVEN AN ACTIVATION # ON THE RECIEPT ALL I WANT IS MY MOTHER-IN-LAW TO GET HER HARD ERAN MONEY BACK I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WAL-MART AGAIN I WILL START SHOPING AT K-MART.

• La
    ladyyugioh Aug 30, 2010

why must i purchase something else when i have suppose to have won a gift card for walmart!?? why can i not just claim the card, I won it-right? so how come i cannot claim my prize gift card without having to purchase "2" other items that i may not want. pch claims no purchase nessasary so is that just a lie too now.
    let me have my prize or pch is a fraud! and i will not participate in any future sweepstakes.

• I2
    I2SCAMMED May 22, 2010

I made the mistake of investigating an offer for a free Walmart Gift Card. It took me screen to screen and by the time I realized that it was a scam, they had my email and telephone number. Now I'm getting texts, which cost me money, and 100s of spams in my email. They say that you can unsubscribe--did not know I subscribed--when you press on the links you get a message that they cannot unsubscribe your email address. The report abuse link does not work either.

• La
    ladyislingering Jan 21, 2010

. . .How many customtards does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

• Ep
    EpicRegret Feb 25, 2009

Are talking about the typical walmart gift card? If so, then of course no bank is gonna take it. You need the walmart VISA/AMEX cash card, and the bank should take it, my Bank Of America take it with no problem.

• Da
    Dan Watson Feb 23, 2009

your gift card is useless! my bank (Wells Fargo) one of the biggest banks in the world will not horor it! guess what neither will Bank of America another one of the largest banks, nor will Ebay, Amazon, etc... take your card and stick it!