Walmart / Discover Ge Money Bank — late fee fraud!
I used a Walmart-Discover card to consolidate, with a payment of 238.00 per months on 5/17/07 I got a late fee of 39.97 which was an error and after speaking with Wal-mart they refunded the fee. Each bill after that I incurred a monthly late fee. on 6/15/07 I make a payment of 238.00 and was never credited on my account. I filed a dispute which had to be sent to the dispute office for research, after several months I was credited on 11/07. I called to speak with walmart manager & was told that I need to pay 321.00 and my bill will be current. three days later I get a phone call from GE Money Bank stating I owe 601.00 and was behind of 108.00 and a total payment of 601.00. I have receipts to show that I have been paying on time every month besides the dispute bill.
More Walmart / Discover Ge Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!