Walmartchanged credit limit

S

I opened a Walmart credit card with a limit of $800 over a year ago. I always paid this account on time. it was almost to the max so I paid 500 dollars so I could get the balance. Thought I could use it for a rainy day. But just as soon as I paid the $500 Walmart and GE money lowered my credit limit to $200. My credit score is higher now than at the time I opened the account. I think this is a a chicken**** way to do business. Needless to say when I got there notice I closed this account. I go back to Fred or Kmart.

• Ro
    ROBIN HORN Mar 01, 2010

WALMART SAID THEY COULD CASH MY TAX REFUND CHECK FOR 4099.00 AND CHARGE ME 6 DOLLARS FOR IT, BUT WHEN I TOOK THE CHECK UP THERE IT WAS DECLINED. I WANT TO KNOW WHY. I CASH ALL MY PAYROLL CHECKS THERE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

• Ms
    Ms. Lauth Aug 06, 2013

I agree with everyone. I had mine paid off every month and they dropped mine to $100 on the limit. Apparently GE Capital doesn't like it when you pay of you debt on time. We are considered Dead Beat purchasers because we pay off our debts in a timely manner.

• Wi
    Will Joness Aug 06, 2013

MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza, MARIA AVERYHARDT, MARIA E AVERYHARDT, MARIA SAVANNHA Espinoza's owner of Mystical Tracers Hispanic Research Firm has many AKAs. it look like her real name is MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza but she used Ms Maria Espinoza to scam everyone out of their hard earn money and everyone said she is in the country illegal. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.