Walmartcashier rude to child.

I was at the register when after I buyed all my stuff my three year old son picked up a chocolate bar. The cashier told me to tell him to put it back. I nicely told her that my son was three years old and if she could let him have the chocolate bar. She said not until I paid for it. I then told him not to make a big issue of a chocloate bar wich costed less than a doller. She said it does not matter how much it costs I still have to pay for it. At this time I told my son to put the chocolate bar down because the mean ### said no. He started crying. This cashier made my son cry and I am angry right now. What kind fo people do you hire? One who is mean to children. That ### needs a lesson in sympathy because she clearly has none and it is obvious she has no children. She even lied and said she has children but if she did she would have let my son have the chocolate bar. ###.

• Sw
    switzer29 Nov 19, 2011

She would have gotten fired if she would have allowed the kid to have the candy. I don't understand why you think you should have gotten if for free--why didn't you just fork over the "less than a dollar". if you hate walmart so much why are you shopping there??

• Co
    CommunityActivistAlso Nov 19, 2011

As it happens, -I was behind you in line that day. I recall this because I have never before seen a customer so ignorant & belligerent that they expected a cashier to STEAL from her own store by giving a child free candy. Perhaps she should give EVERY child a free candy bar, eh? My concern was even bigger -because you reeked so badly of booze -I wondered how you were going to get all that stuff you bought with your food-card home. You make me embarrassed to be part of the same minority -because people like YOU fit those stereotypes that other people have about our community. Here's my suggestion: Lay off the booze, take a bath & quit expecting society to give you & your kids handouts. Otherwise, -just go back to the bush.

• Ds
    DSgamby Nov 19, 2011

Walmart is company that worries about making money like any other business. If the cashier gives your son a chocolate bar, she has to give every kid a chocolate bar so now that one dollar chocolate bar becomes the 400 dollar chocolate bar. Where I work, which is not Walmart. Daily, I see kids cry because they don't get what they want. The person who says no, was never the cashier, it is always the parent as the parent was doing their job by parenting.

I love kids.

• You too are a child hater dsgamby

• Well if she gets fired for being kind to a child, just shows what kind of company walmart is.

• Ds
    DSgamby Nov 19, 2011

If she allowed your son to take the chocolate bar, she would have been fired and the cashier is not going to lose their job for a chocolate bar that is only a dollar. .

Taking a product from the store and not paying for it is stealing and the cashier is not going to lose their job for a chocolate bar that is only a dollar.

It is your job as a parent to tell your son no and to put it back.

3 year old that cries. Don't they all cry when they don't get what they want?

• She also stated that she pay for her children chocolate. Makig a big deal on less than a doller she needs to be fired.