WakeMed Health & Hospitals Logo

WakeMed Health & Hospitals

Having problems with WakeMed Health & Hospitals?

WakeMed Health & Hospitals Customer Service Contacts

+1 919 350 8000 (Customer Service)
3000 New Bern Ave.

Clayton Medical Park
555 Medical Park Place, Clayton, NC 27520

Raleigh Medical Park
23 Sunnybrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WakeMed Health & Hospitals Customer Service. Initial WakeMed Health & Hospitals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WakeMed Health & Hospitals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WakeMed Health & Hospitals. Discuss the issues you have had with WakeMed Health & Hospitals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

R
Mar 11, 2020

WakeMed Health & Hospitals — Customer Service

Last night I went to Wakemed Urgent Care in Fequay-Varina in extreme pain. I made my co-pay, and was told it...

WakeMed Health & Hospitalsemergency room

I was lied to about being able to have a blanket...I was told I couldn't have a blanket because the blankets have been coming up missing but other people had one and I don't understand why I couldn't have one . I was waiting on my ride after being seen by the doctor and it was very cold Some please give me a call I really feel like this was done because they did not want to go and get it! My number is [protected]

WakeMed Health & Hospitalslabor and delivery center

I have had 2 bad experiences during birth at wakemed, 4 yrs ago I labored for almost 3 days (was induced on wednesday night and the c section was done on friday around 5pm) this prolonged labor caused a brain damage to my daughter which has caused development delay till today, then I went back 4 months ago nervous but hoping they had improved and the worst happened, it was a planned c_section and few days after I was discharged I got very bad infection which sent me back to theater for opening and cleaning, and I went home with a wound vac, I went through hell at wakemed and this made me decide not to have another baby again. My kids suffered alot since I don't have any family here in state except my husband. I will never recommend wakemed to anyone.

WakeMed Health & Hospitalsbilling of wakemed er visit without itemization

I dislocated a finger on a Saturday afternoon. I went to the WakeMed Urgent care. After taking all my insurance and personal information the Dr. entered the room. All she said was "we can't help you here, you need to go to the Emergency Dept." I left Urgent care, and went to the ED. I was billed for an office visit from Urgent Care.

I went to the WakeMed ED, after 3 hours of waiting I was given an X-Ray. Two hours later the Physician's Assistant gave me buticane, and relocated my finger. I waited another hour before being allowed to leave.

I am being billed an exorbitant amount of money for a dislocated finger. When I questioned Wakemed about the bill, and asked for itemized bill- I received a new, higher bill, with no itemization at all - simply stated ' Outpatient Service". I have written and complained, only to be told the matter is closed. The lack of transparency in billing is unacceptable. I have the right to an itemized bill.

billing of wakemed er visit without itemization

WakeMed Health & Hospitalssecurity guard at adult emergency room

I went to the emergency room to see my husband and found him in wheelchair in bad situation and can't communicate with nurse that she yelled at him and push him with aggressive attitude and hit his foot with the door. When I yelled at her for wrong doing to my husband she called security guard and he uses Excessive application of force against me, he didn't talk to me at all. He came and hold my arm and twisted like I am a criminal. He has no right to touch me at all. He can't treat an incent women like a criminal. I can't comprehend what happend to me that day. Why the nurse or the guard talk to me nicely and not use their hand on me. It was wrong and beyond respect a humainbeen. I hope it will not happen to anyone else. This incident happend on Thursday, April 4th evening around 7pm. Shame on the nurse that she yelled and be rude and aggressive on my husband and me, and shame on the guard who used force on me.

J

WakeMed Health & Hospitals — wakemed mychart

Dr. Tapan Godiwala's Office: [protected] Ext:371 Called Drugco Pharmarcy [protected]-18...

K

WakeMed Health & Hospitals — doctor

A blogger, Stepanie Nielson of www.nieniedialogues.com was allowed to shadow a doctor in ER at Raleigh, NC...

WakeMed Health & Hospitalsservice

Wake med children department is the worest, my son sat out in the waiting area for over 3 hr with a hole in his head...I informed them of what happened and that he could have a possible concussion, however they just left us sitting and sitting..I spoke with the RN on duty and imfomed her that I could no longer keep him awake.. nothing was done..I do not feel like my son was given the proper care and attention, even witness an RN son come in with his dad and of course the child was rushed right to the back, something really need to be done about there customer service..

service
          service

K

WakeMed Health & Hospitals — orangetta kelly-shellie is responsible for my son's death

My son Joseph M. Droese was employed by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin by working in Goodwill...

WakeMed Health & Hospitalsorangetta kelly-shellie is bad for business at goodwill industries of se wisconsin

I had a job working at Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, I was working in Goodwill Laundry until Orangetta Kelly-Shellie let me go, because of my work performance. Orangetta never gave laundry co-workers their respect, self respect and dignity!!! Orangetta is bad management material at Goodwill Laundry. She did other laundry co-workers wrong in Goodwill Laundry. She mistreated laundry co-workers wrong at Goodwill Laundry!!! I hope Goodwill Industries and Goodwill Laundry don't hire Orangetta Kelly-Shellie as management material. Orangetta Kelly-Shellie screws co-workers out of their jobs when she is management material!!! I ain't never gonna work for Orangetta Kelly-Shellie no more, because of her wrongful actions against disabled co-workers and laundry co-workers!!! Sooner or Later it's all gonna catch up with her where and whatever she goes!!!

JohnO'Brien May 08, 2019

@pobarjenkins Nobody does not have feelings and personal feelings about her. Her boss Robert A. Schneeburg did not do nothing about her!!! Human Resources did not do nothing about her either!!!

• Po
                pobarjenkins Dec 10, 2017

If you truly believe this manager, whom you clearly have very personal feelings about, has done something against Goodwill Industries' policies, then you may want to consider contacting the human resources department with your feedback.

Wake Medical CenterOrangetta kelly-shellie is evil, dirty, shady and crooked

Orangetta Kelly-Shellie is evil, dirty, shady and crooked!!! She tarnishes and ruins people and co-workers lives.She ruined and tarnished my life Raymond Perez's life and the other co-workers lives at Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin in 2006, 2007 through 2011!!! She, Chandra Henderson-Martinez, Stacy Peterson, Troy Norman, Michael Giles, and Vernetter Montgomery made Goodwill Security Manager Walter Smith file a restraining order on me in December 2007 and made me come to court for it in January 2008!!! In 2009 she ruined and tarnished Lenora Thomas and Leon Patterson's life at Goodwill Industries!!! This is gonna follow Orangetta Kelly-Shellie for the rest of her life and It's gonna catch up with her everywhere she go.She's gonna end up doing that to someone else's life at Wake Medical Center in Raleigh, North Carolina!!!

H

WakeMed Hospital at Cary — Bad Services and Unprofessional

The WakeMed services are very bad and unprofessional. They sent an incorrect claim to my insurance and...