WageWorksCustomer Service

C

Constantly asking for more verification and customer service and supervisors rude and grossly incompetent! Policies very confusing! Beware!!

RESOLVED

• Mi
    mille1j Nov 06, 2010

My employer uses Wageworks for our HSA and FSA accounts. Recently, I had trouble with an FSA claim. Not only was their Customer service, unhelpful, but they also proceeded to argue with me over how easy the process is..

Ultimately, I have to keep using wageworks for my FSA, but I've decided to fund my HSA on my own so that I can do it with Fidelity, who has much better service reps. I won't have the convenience of payroll deduction, but I know that there will be a helpful voice if i need assistance.

MAHRAIA Apr 30, 2011

Caltran dose not except wageworks credit card dose anyone know why ?
    do we have an alturnitive anwser

• Wa
    WageWorks Executive Escalation Team Apr 18, 2012

Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional assistance.

Sincerely,
    Executive Escalation Team

• Jm
    J Millis Sep 01, 2012

I have been using wageworks fsa at my job I did what they suggested get app put on your phone to take picture of receipt claims and email them on your phone they still screwup says I didnt send the receipt and it shows the stinking picture still on my phone and you call and they argue. Do these people they got hired even know what they are suppose to do? Maybe everybody should boycot them and see if they would straightened up.

manuelJ Jan 01, 2013