WageWorks — Train Pass
This company is a complete scam. I'm not sure if they are getting kickbacks from the local transit companies or deep discounts that they don't want their customers to know about but they are absolutely horrible in their customer service. I had left my company suddenly. When I tried to get a refund for my monthly train pass I was told on the phone that I had until the 5th of the month to return the pass to get a refund. I sent the pass to them via priority, certified mail with the pass and a cover letter with my information and phone number. They sent it back to me with a letter dated the 2nd that I didn't receive until the 7th 2 days after their own deadline stating they could not refund the pass due to not being able to verify my election. They did not call me even though I had put my phone number on the cover letter. When I called them they then informed me that I couldn't get a refund anyway because they could only issue a credit and since I was no longer with the same company they couldn't do that either.
So not only did they not give me the right information, they also tricked me into spending even more money to send them the pass and then they changed the reason for not being able to refund me the $188.50 when I called them. I am going to advise my company that there must be better options than this company to handle transit and parking costs. It's pretty obvious that they are either incompetent or corrupt, if not both.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service