Waffle House — no service at all
My husband and I wanted some Waffle House as an early breakfast at 4 this morning. We pulled up to the location in Arlington TX off Little Rd and were immediately greeted by an employee informing us that they cannot serve us due to all their tables being dirty. I peeked inside and every table was filthy, there was only one table occupied by diners. Surprised that they did basically told us to come back another night; we ended up going down The street to iHop. What kind of sorry excuse for customer service does WF have now that they refuse service due to their employees being lazy?
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list
- Waffle House - horrible food service!
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking
- Waffle House - unfairness
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - wrongful termination without an investigation