Waffle House — customer service and hygiene
I called to place a 'to-go' order on 7/14/19 and was put on hold for over 5 min by the manager. I hung up and called back over 5x and got vm. I was dealing with a major headache so I was trying to eliminate the wait time at pick-up. I went into the restaurant to place the order and there were at least 10 people behind the counter and on the floor. One person could have been assigned to address pick up orders. While I and others waited for orders or to be seated the manager never apologized for the wait, asked if we were assisted, or showed any sign of proper customer service.
The staff cleaning the tables used the same cloth to wipe down the seating as they did the tables. Gross! Flies swarm around the food without any efforts to keep ones food protected.
I will not be dining at this location again.
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - unfairness 
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food 
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service 
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - wrongful termination without an investigation