VVM AttorneysI paid off the account, but are still pestered

C

I was handed over to vvm attorneys for a cell phone account that I paid in full after vvm informed me that I owed the money. After paying the full amount, they are still pestering me with calls and smsses at all times of the day. I've tried to phone them, but the phones just keep on ringing! This is bordering on harassment!! Can someone tell these people to just find someone else to phone or sms. I suspect that all the costs of the calls and smsses are once again going to come from my pocket? This is not acceptable and very unprofessional.

• Sh
    Shembe Jul 25, 2014

I don't understand how you guys operate, when one person has called and arrangements were made and then 10 more people phoning for the same thing isn't that a waste on your telephone bill.Look at your telephone bill and the amount of money you collect from one person and check if it is profitable to make calls that are almost the amount you need to collect from one individual...