Vonsnot honoring a rain check

RE: Vons located at 550 Eont, CA 91711 Baseline Rd ClaremToday 8/23/2017, I went to above Vons to redeem my "rain check" for a 12 pack of sugar pepsi soda. I had bought this product in late June, with the buy 2 get 2 free promotion. Well, there were only 3 packages on the floor at the time of my purchase, so I bought the 3 and received a "rain check" for the 4th. Well, today I TRIED to redeem this rain check. To no avail. No one believed me when I tried to get my one extra FREE pepsi 12 pack. They even called over the person who filled in the rain check and she would not honor it. (A person named Diane, a manager-type looking person). Your checker and this Diane person made me feel like I was trying to steal their Pepsi 12 pack. I am sure I am saving this stupid rain check to choose to embarrass myself in public and try to get a free 12 pack of Pepsi. Honestly, am a 64 year old woman, give me a break. After feeling like a total idiot, and a fool, I left and said to just forget it. It will be a cold day in hades before I step foot in this store again!!!