The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vodafone Egypt — scam offers
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I regret to submit my complain and highly show my disappointment on my un trustworthy mobile service provider "Vodafone Egypt" who claimed by calling me that they provide an offer called "Vodafone Gold" for open lines (Please check the following link) http://www.vodafone.com.eg/en/Personal/PricePlans/OpenLine/VodafoneLine/index.htm
The issue i want to complain on is that when i had the phone call from the vodafone customer service employee, he/she did not explaine that (gold or platinum bundle customer, then you can enjoy the free 4 numbers, free Fridays, Saturdays & nights and free Vodafone numbers after consuming the monthly bundle minutes) and also the voice message that is played when applying the offer did not clarify or even gave a hint on this issue.
I have noticed this improper manner just by fault when i was reading the promotion on the website today after i am using the scam offer since 12/10/2009.
Please note that this scaming, cheating attitude is totally unacceptable by such a huge trustworthy company ("Vodafone") and a quick action is required to satisfy myself and ofcourse as well as the other scammed customers, and then after i will immediately switch to another service provider which is more responsible and honest.
Ruining such a company's ("Vodafone Egypt") reputation is not just enough for me.
Your attention and quick action is highly appreciated.
More Vodafone Egypt Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk