Vodacomfibre cancellation

A

Disaster Vodacom Service to Customers

Below is my e-mail sent to Vodacom complaints department with zero response to date. They sell easy, but have a zero response attitude to their customers.

Hi Vodacom,

Please confirm that you have received the cancellation of the above and below mentioned contract as at 27th August 2018 as I have had no feedback from you regarding my mail below.

Again it is proof of the disregard for customers of Vodacom.

From: Andre Du Preez
Sent: Friday, 07 September 2018 09:18
To: **********
Cc: Andre Du Preez
Subject: FW: Fibre Contract REF: Q180 ********** 25 (Vumatel) - Service Request SR180 ********** 77

Good Morning,

I am sending this mail to you regarding the very poor service received from your Fibre Support Department.

As you will see below and attached I have been desperately trying to get someone to assist me in cancelling this contract as per the mail below without any success. They keep on telling me that a Manager will be calling me to discuss the cancellation. I am not interested to talk to a manager as the damage has been done. I have been a loyal customer of Vodacom for many years and are very disappointed in the treatment I received from the Fibre Support team.

Please ensure that this contract is cancelled with immediate effect backdated to the 27th August 2018 when the request for relocation was done. I received a second relocation document as per attached yesterday with detail of this disaster of events.

Hope you hear from you soon with the good news that this contract is now cancelled and I am not liable for any further payment on this.

PS: Your opposition assist me in installing my Internet connection I needed within 24 hours.

Kind Regards,

From: Andre Du Preez
Sent: Thursday, 06 September 2018 11:02
To: ********** ********** Zano Madolo (VD) ********** Vumatel **********
Subject: RE: Fibre Contract REF: Q180 ********** 25 (Vumatel) - Service Request SR180 ********** 77

URGENT

Hi Vodacom/Zano,

Please assist with the immediate cancellation of this contract as I have relocated to an area without fibre and Vodacom was informed via their ********** support and as per the attached on the 27th August 2018. They informed me on that day that I can in the interim get a router and ****le for the same price. After many calls and e-mails to the fibre support, I was informed on the 4th September 2018 that assisting me was not possible and thus I insist that in view of the BAD service provided, you cancel this contract with immediate effect dated back to the 27th August 2018 when I reported my request.

I am extremely disappointed that no one from Vodacom had the decency to call me to discuss this matter and assure you that I will never deal with your fibre department again and ensure that my whole network is made aware of this.

Please confirm back to me that this contract is now cancelled. I tried to call your cancellation number today at ********** and this is also out of order.

From: ********** ********** < ********** **********
Sent: Monday, 03 September 2018 11:45
To: andre.dupreez
Subject: SR180 ********** 77

Good day Mr Du Preez,

Please find your completed relocation form for your records.

Kind regards

Vodacom FTTH Team

marktucker777 Jun 23, 2021

Hello

Re: SR210510-565809 – Mark Tucker

In March 2021, I first requested that Vodacom cancel my fibre service. Since then I have phoned in several times and asked for the same thing to happen. I believe the ref number is SR210510-565809 but please see below

Unfortunately it has still not been cancelled and I see I was charged for the service again this month (June 2021). Due to the number of times I have asked for this service to be cancelled, I will not be paying the last amount billed.

have included my details as well as a copy of the Vodacom statement below.

Could you please do 3 things for me
    1. Acknowledge receipt of this email
    2. Cancel this service with immediate effect
    3. Credit the amounts charged since April back to my account

I would so appreciate you doing this, my details, account numbers, address and Vodacom statement follow

There may be some confusion due to Phakamani Foundation being cancelled at the same time (SO170906-293944). This request is not for Phakamani but for my private Vodacom home service

My Details Follow

Name Mark Tucker
    Email [email protected]
    Phone +[protected] (Canada)

Address where service was installed
    15 Pebble Beach Cl
    White River

Fibre Service in the name of Mark Tucker
    Account# l1315351-8
    Item #SCB1200098
    Reference W813400141

Vodacom Statement copied below

Many Thank for looking after this matter

Yours