Vodacomfibre

G Nov 13, 2018

We applied for a uncapped fibre line 20/2 Mbp/s line on promotion for R860 per month on a month-to-month contract not having to pay any installation fees to Vumatel.
Vumatel installed the line to our house on 26 October 2018 and we are still waiting for Vodacom to finish this process. I contacted Vodacom ********** on FOUR occasions all telling me they will get back to me (LATEST1-3 WORKING DAYS) about when the installation will continue as it is (12 WORKING DAYS) 17 days after Vumatel has been there. I am still awaiting feedback from 4 people and STILL HAVE NO ANSWER. When contacting the vodacom fibre department today 13 Nov 2018, I asked to speak to a manager and I am told she is on lunch. Is there only ONE manager? 4 Times I am told the call will be escalated and nothing is happening.
Secondly, I logged in on Vodacom site to track my order and found out that the amount indicated is R 1459.01 and not the promotional price of R 860 ... can you please explain this.

I am very dissapointed with the service I am getting.

Not to mention Lebo from CreativeCouncel working on behalf of Vodacom selling Fibre to customers. He just ignores a persons e-mails/sms and calls when you want to contact him after the contract has been signed.