Having problems with Vivid Seats?

1833 228 5143 (Customer Service)
344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor
Thu7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vivid Seats.

Complaints & Reviews

www.vividseats.comthey haven't provided information about the tickets

I bought tickets for the concert from the company www.vividseats.com. Their prices were too high, but the services were terrible. I received the email, where the seller stated that I could download these tickets through the website. On the next day, I received another email, where the seller excused and told that there were some problems with my order. Now they didn’t respond and when I called them, the company was closed. Total scam!!!

www.vividseats.comThe prices are too high and no guarantee that you will get money back

I bought tickets for Taylor Swift concert for my daughters from the website www.vividseats.com. I basically overpaid for these tickets and the delivery wasn’t for free. 3 days left until the concert, but I still didn’t get the tickets. I believed to these guys and thought that they would return full sum back, but the customer services didn’t respond now. I wasted so much money on these tickets. Awful experience.

Vivid Seats Ltd.Job scam, stay away

I have never purchased tickets through VividSeats. However, I was "hired" by the company to act as "Customer Service Representative." I worked one day at the job, and was praised repeatedly for my enthusiasm and progress. I was asked to return the next day with my bank account information and social security card (for direct deposit setup and identification, respectively). I provided this information during my second day on the job, during which I once again received confirmation of a "job well done." That evening, I received a phone call from the manager who had been training me. Jeff Barrios informed me that I could no longer continue employment with the company, because allegedly "business had been bad, and they thought they could afford to hire another customer service rep, but would have to cut the position."

I was discouraged, but I understood that these things happen. However, upon resumption of my job search, I noticed a posting by VividSeats for the very same position that I had been "let go" from. The post had minor wording tweaks, so I know it was not just a repeat posting. It has now been months, and there are consistently new posts from week to week for the very same position. These are similar but not identical posts, and it is clear that they are being adjusted and reworded. I think back to my strange departure from the company, and how conveniently I had just given them some very personal information. I have not noticed any unauthorized activity from my bank account, but one does wonder what this whole situation could mean. Proceed with caution with these people, no matter what you are looking for.

• Gi
          Gibbed Dec 06, 2011

Just purchased 2 titans tickets and didn't see the service charges until after the purchase was confirmed. approx $100.00 in service charges for 2 tickets. outrageous. BEWARE!!!

Vivid Seats LtdNever use vivid

I purchased 2 tickets from Vivid Seats.com for concerts, I was over charged by 40% for no reason. I checked the seats price after I already bought the tickets at Ticket master; they were cheaper by 40 %( for the same seats). Also the concert was canceled, they never notified me. When I called them, they replay was sorry no refund. After more research I found out that if I would have bought the tickets though Tickets Master they would have refunded the ticks.My advice to you to NEVER USE VIVID.

Vivid Seats Ltd. — They sell your tickets but don't pay you

Vivid Seats Ltd sold a pair of tickets for me, the buyer is: J. M.C. the tickets are for a concert with Toby...