Double8Tickets.com Logo

Double8Tickets.com

Having problems with Double8Tickets.com?

Double8Tickets.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 16, 2009. The latest review Setting the record straight was posted on Mar 30, 2012. The latest complaint Setting the record straight was resolved on Mar 30, 2012. Double8Tickets.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews. Double8Tickets.com has resolved 5 complaints.

Double8Tickets.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Double8Tickets.com Customer Service. Initial Double8Tickets.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Double8Tickets.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Double8Tickets.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Double8Tickets.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Double8Tickets.com Complaints & Reviews

Double8Tickets.com — Setting the record straight

I represent double8tickets.com. Having thouroghly investigated these so called 'complaints' we can...

Double8Tickets.com — Totally ruined my summer

Double8TicketsRuined my summer

I booked Reading Festival tickets and never received them. I emailed asking for a refund and never received any reply. I called about 20 times chasing fisrt my tickes and then my refund and either there was no answer or they just hung up on me. I have contacted watchdog who are very interested in my story and every else who has been ripped off by the incompetent touts. Finally I contacted my credit card issuer who has now issued me with a refund on the basis of "goods not received". However thats besides the point. My summer was totally ruined because of them and i spent hours worrying and chasing. What goes around comes around in this life and i sincerely hope they get what they deserve.

RESOLVED

• double8 Nov 14, 2012

This is a Bogus review and the customer does not exist.

It is the third of three consecutive reviews left on the same day (16/10/2009) from the United states.

For up to date REAL reviews from genuine verified customers, please go to Trustpilot.co.uk

Double8Tickets — Fraud and cheating

My Madonna tickets were fake and I had to buy alternatives from the touts outside. Trading standards have...

Double8Tickets — Ridiculous situation

Ha! This is a joke! I am still waiting for my Kings Of Leon tickets for their gig at the O2 Arena and I know...