Having problems with Vivid Seats?

1833 228 5143 (Customer Service)
344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor
Thu7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vivid Seats.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 15, 2018

VividSeats — u2 tickets

I purchased a ticket for U2 last night and the venue told me ticket was no good and refused my entry into the...

Morrisville

VividSeatspaid for ticket and could not get them.

April 11, 2018. Purchased a single ticket for a Celtics game. Bought around 6:15. They sent a link and i went in asap. Said I needed a password so I had to so I hit forgot password and they said they would send a link and did not come. I did this several times and nothing. So then I walk over to the game and had one the the employee try to help me but we weren't getting anywhere even with one of your customer service people. I was so frustrated so asked for a supervisor and she was rude and did not help at all. She actually said it was too late. I paid a high fee to you for these tickets and this is not fair. I have cancer and may have been by last chance to see a Celtics game. Your people need to be able to handle a situation like this and should have gotten me in to seat at the game. Very disappointed.

I don't remember the rude supervisor s name but she was on 4/11 around 7pm. If you can not help I would like the owners' email addresses please, or someone who can me a decision to return my 85.00.

VividSeatsunethical ticket scalpers

While my daughter and I were perusing for tickets March 1st, 2018 to an upcoming concert 5 months from now in July 2018 - we inadvertently purchased tickets while trying to determine total ticket price for our budget and when the next screen popped up we owed over 400 over what tickets would cost- in fact their ticket price was already 150 more than the ticket price of 89.95 and the seats are not anything special. Strange because the tickets had not even been released yet! It state somewhere on the site that there would a fee on top of the ticket price, but we had no opportunity to know what that was before actual purchase. I immediately contacted, VividSeats, Paypal and my credit card to halt this transaction without recourse or success. It hadn't been charged to the card, and had time to reject but the Capital one card would not stop it for some reason. There needs to be a law that in online purchases there is a grace period of at least 1 hour before processing-
    I have sent formal complaint to Paypal but they are only disputing the extra charges, it is the entire purchase that was a mistake.

• Sh
        Shaun R. Mar 07, 2018

Hi Linda. Appreciated hearing from you. Even though it may have been a mistake on your part, the transaction was still approved by you. Ticket sales are non- refundable, but it sounds as if you have enough time to sell the tickets yourself.

Vivid Seatsnever received tickets - refuses to issue refund

I purchased theater tickets the day of the performance and never received them! I had to call customer service 4 separate times over the course of the 4 hours leading up to the play and was continually told that my tickets should arrive within the next 30 minutes - 1 hour. Finally, 1 hour before the start time I was told that I should have just received my tickets as it showed up as sent on the company's end. Well I never received anything! To make matters worse it has been 2 weeks and now the company is refusing to issue me a refund. Horrible horrible customer service and a downright scam. Do yourself a favor and steer clear.

Order #[protected]

Vivid Seatsfailure to deliver mlb playoff tickets

In September I purchased 2 playoff tickets ($597) to attend the Boston Red Sox, Home Game Two, at Fenway Park. Vivid Seats requires payment in full when tickets for an event are ordered on their website. The sale isn't final until the Seller accepts your order confirming your choice of seats, date and method of ticket delivery. The game was scheduled for Oct. 6 at 1:00 pm and I would receive my tickets by email on or before Oct. 4, at least 2 days in advance. But October 4th came and went without any word about my tickets from Vivid Seats. I called Customer Service the morning of Oct. 5 to inquire why I hadn't received my tickets as promised? I was told that there had been a problem, but it was resolved and my tickets would be emailed to me within the next 10 minutes. I waited patiently all day, frequently checking my email to see if the tickets had finally arrived, but by the end of the day when I still hadn't
        received them, I called Customer Service again. I answered all the automated questions regarding my personal info, event name and date and tickets order number. Unlike my morning phone call, I was never connected with a live person in the Customer Service Department. I continued calling throughout the evening and well into the next day and was unable to speak to anyone about the real possibility of missing going to the game because I never received the tickets. Each time I called, after entering my Order Number, the call ended, every single time that happened. I knew it wasn't an accident I was being hung up on, nor was it a glitch in their system. Someone, somehow, somewhere, sometime in the last month since I had ordered and paid for my tickets, had screwed up! And nobody at Vivid Seats wanted to talk to me about what had happened. Long story, short..I didn't receive the tickets in time to go to the game. When I did receive them, after the fact, they had the wrong date and time of the game printed on them and were missing the barcode that was to be scanned for entry into Fenway Park. Vivid Seats sucks, don't waste your time or money, buy your tickets from the actual true vendor for the event you want to attend. I wish I had!

• Da
            Danic101 Sep 15, 2018

They're a total scam. Once they get your money your done. Never delivered my tickets. DO NOT USE VIVID SEATS!

Vivid Seatswill not refund while stubhub is

I bought 2 tickets from Vivid Seats to Route 91 in Vegas this year and after the tragic events of that night, Stub Hub emailed my friend and immediately reimbursed her for her tickets along with a very sentimental note ( she did not even ask for reimbursement). I did an online chat with Vivid Seats to ask if they were doing the same as Stub Hub and this is the response :
          Nick[12:47 PM] While we do recognize the what happened there was a tragedy as the event was for the most part complete, we will not be offering refunds.

Shawna [12:48 PM] How is it that stub hub is offering refunds then ?

Nick[12:49 PM] We are not affiliated with any other company.

Shawna [12:50 PM] But you do the same thing, sell tickets. Are they not your competition and they are doing this wonderful thing for their customers.

Nick[12:53 PM] I understand your frustration but we are unable to defer form our policies. “
          ...While I understand it is not in their policy, I am sure it wasnt in Stub Hubs policy as well on “what to do after customers who bought tickets to a concert through you were shot at In an open field”, but they defered from their policy realizing this was a good thing to do for their customers who were there that night. I will not be using Vivid Seats again as their policies obviously trump humanity. Maybe they need to rewrite their policiies now or at least recognize that policies are not set in stone and sometimes, just sometimes there is a right thing to do. Stub Hub obviously is way ahead of the curve on this one. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of that night, and I am proud to be a resident of Las Vegas and watch our community come together and offer love and support to those affected
          by such a sensless act.

will not refund while stubhub is

• It
              ITisME1 Oct 13, 2017

This is a very sensitive situation try to understand their point of view and good luck.

Vivid Seatsticket agency

I bought resale tickets from Vivid Seats but never got the email on how to retrieve the tickets. The order number I printed receipt then went to their web site logged in with my Order number [protected]. The site said there is no active orders but the phone automated message said the tickets were sent. There is no way to track any movement of the tickets and they leave customers like me frustrated they can't find their tickets.

VividSeats — They refused to refund

I bought several tickets for me and friends for the game and never received them. I started being worried...

VividSeats — allison kraus ticket pricing

I ordered 2 tickets to Allison Kraus concert for Sept. 24. My credit card was charged $287.81. The ticket...

Pittsboro

VividSeats — ripoff beware

Purchased tickets for the wrong date by accident and tried to get vividseats to reissue immediately after the...

VividSeatsthey cheat with service charge

I purchased 3 tickets for a event for $98.00 each and they changed me 72.09 for service charge and 6.95 for email delivery. They never showed the charges while buying the tickets neither they sent me the information in mail why they charged me extra till I confronted them. That is when I was given the breakup of the charges. Once you make mistake, you cannot return the tickets. They are CHEATERS and will try to rob you. Stay away from this company

• Updated by [email protected] · Jul 19, 2017

VividSeatsservice fees excessive

I purchased sporting event tickets from vivid seats today. The service fee amount was $39.39 which would be high but reasonable for 3 tickets at $161, however I was charged $39.39 per ticket.

They explained the fees change and can be lower or higher.

Beware of the high service fees with this ticket vendor. Do not click purchase and look elsewhere.

VividSeatsTickets were sold out

Don't buy tickets from this seller, they are good for nothing scammers, I highly recommend to stay away! I bought a ticket from VividSeats and several days later I received a notification that all tickets were already sold out and I received mine by mistake! They promised me a refund but I never got the money.
                  When I bought my tickets their site said that there were still many seats available!!
                  This company is very unprofessional, and information which is provided on their site can't be trusted! I will not use them again!

VividSeatsjanet jackson tickets

My name isTara Nelson-Davis and I purchased 4 tickets . I paid $144 for the first two tickets and $169 for the other two tickets the order numbers are 5610852 and 6965312. The concert was postponed due to her pregnancy and I chose to get a refund. I initially contacted vivid seats and requested a refund for the four tickets on April 14th. Vivid agreed to refund the money back to my credit card but that account was closed and I explained that to the vivid representative. The vivid representative explained to me that they would only be able to credit the amount to my PayPal account, which I told her would be fine. As of April 14 only 2 of the 4 tickets were refunded to my PayPal account which was $144. I have been going round and round with vivid over the $169 that I have not received for the other two tickets. Your customer service supervisor "Hunter" says "there is nothing they can do because the refund was sent to the credit card that I used to purchase the tickets but as I mentioned in my letter, that credit is CLOSED and I also told Hunter the same thing. Hunter says according to the accounts department, the refund went through. I then contacted the bank to ask if funds could be accepted on a CLOSED account and I was told no. I was also told by the bank if that happened, the refund would be rejected and sent back to the sender. I can't get anyone to resolve this matter, so I hope you are able to help me. I feel this mistake was made by vivid representative and you all should correct your mistake by refunding the $169 to me

VividSeatsHidden extra fees

I have purchased a ticket to a game via VividSeats app and had a terrible experience with them. I decided to try this site because their prices were way cheaper than on other websites.
                      After I paid for my order I received a confirmation message and realized that they charged me $50 more than they should have. I contacted customer service because I wanted to get my order cancelled but they did not reply. I did receive my ticket but I was very disappointed because $50 is quite a lot of money! I would like to mention that there was nowhere on their site said anything about that and they simply took my money without my permission. I will not use VividSeats ever again, and in my opinion that is not a good way to do business!

VividSeatsPurchased tickets

Recently I purchased tickets from Vivid Seats for a Pittsburg Pirates Spring Training Game. I found the seats I liked on VIVID'S site, that were listed at $21.00 ea. I provided the required information and credit card number, and at the end of the order to my surprise both tickets cost me $67.50. I contacted customer service asking why the price increase? I was told that there was an additional handling charge of $10.50 per ticket, and a shipping charge of $14.95 for both tickets. Making a grand total of $67.50 for both tickets! I told VIVID customer service being that the game is more than 2 weeks away, that I wanted to cancel this order, and wanted a refund, as these additional charges were not shown on the order. I was assured by customer service that these (charges were shown somewhere in what must really be hidden or in fine print) as I agreed to VIVID'S terms, and conditions. I was told there are no cancellations or refunds as VIVID has my credit card info, and basically to bad for you. The customer service rep. told me I should try to sell my tickets to someone else. Right sell my tickets at $33.75 ea. for box seats for a 7 inning Spring Training Game? Believe me when I say VIVID uses slight of hand on these additional charges. Please, Please do not buy event tickets from VIVID!!!

VividSeatsDon't buy tickets from these scam artists!

I have purchased a ticket from www.vividseats.com and paid $20 for it. Later They charged me again and took extra $100 for who knows what and I can't even get any explanation because they are ignoring my messages!
                          All my attempts to contact VividSeats have failed and it seems like there is no way to get my money back!
                          I'll make sure to tell everyone I know about my terrible experience with VividSeats.

www.vividseats.comThe tickets turned to be invalid

My husband bought two tickets from www.vividseats.com. He got an email with these tickets and downloaded them. But on the day of game, he got another email from the company, and the seller asked to call him, because of the problems with tickets. My husband called the seller and he informed that there was mistake with tickets and they were invalid. The seller hung up and we haven’t received even our payment back.

www.vividseats.comNo tickets, because the link was fake

Avoid the company www.vividseats.com at all costs. I purchased two tickets for my daughter and her friend for the concert. I immediately received the email with the link, and the seller informed me that I could download the tickets from the next day. I tried to open the link on the next day, but it didn’t work. I was shocked and sent couple of emails to the owner, but they were ignored of course. Awful website.

• To
                                  TonyDe Jul 15, 2015

So did you contact the company through normal customer service means? I have a tough time believing that emailing the CEO was the best course of action. This feels like something that could very easily be remedied for you: http://www.vividseats.com/contact.html

www.vividseats.comthey haven't provided information about the tickets

I bought tickets for the concert from the company www.vividseats.com. Their prices were too high, but the services were terrible. I received the email, where the seller stated that I could download these tickets through the website. On the next day, I received another email, where the seller excused and told that there were some problems with my order. Now they didn’t respond and when I called them, the company was closed. Total scam!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices