Vision Electronics, St. James. Winnipegsells used tablets, without letting customers know.

Salesman from this store sold me an Asus Transformer at St. James in Winnipeg. He told me he's going to give me a good deal for this tablet. In their website, this particular tablet is on sale for $348.00, after checking their computer, he said he can give me this tablet for $295.00 but I have to pick it up in their Regent store because they ran out of stock. So I agreed to purchase the said tablet, eventhough I have to drive up to their Regent Store. I was told also by that salesman that they will only accept cash or debit, as payment because the price he said is below cost. But I told him, I dont have enough cash and I have to use my visa card. Then he told me I can use visa but he will charge me another $5.00 for the transaction fee, so I agreed. After I made the payment, he told me that this is going to be a final sale,
that I cannot return it nor exchange it. And the final sale is all stamped in my receipt. But knowing that this is really a good deal for me, I still went ahead and picked up the [protected]@ Regent Store.
As soon as got at the store I handed my receipt to the saleslady, she got the tablet and gave it to me.
As I was opening the box, it looks like its not new, so I checked the tablet also, sure enough it is not new, somebody has used it, there were pictures in it, email address of the previous owner, facebook account, etc. so i was so stunned, I showed it to the store manager and ask him why he gave me a used one and his answer was " they only have open items that were in stock". I told him right away that I wanted my money back. Then he told me to go back to St. James store if I wanted to return it. When I got there, the sales manager told me right away that there was a miscommunication. So he called the salesman that sold me the tablet. The salesman told me, he can only do 2 things, eiheir return the tablet or keep the tablet and he can reformat the tablet for free. I was so upset. I told him the issue here is he sold me a used tablet for a brand new price. I wasted my gas going to pick up the tablet back and forth and he wasted my time as well. And they were not apologetic at all. This is the last time that I'm going to deal with this Store.