Virgin Atlantic — cancelled flight
On Wednesday 25th October 2017 my daughter and I were booked on virgin flight vs23 leaving at 15.40.
From London Heathrow to Los Angeles international airport arriving at 18.50.
On arrival for check in we were told that we were too late and our 13.00 flight had left.
I showed my ticket to the man and he went to speak with someone and he came back saying there was no more virgin flights today and that we had to go to a ticket desk.
We went there and got booked on an American Airline flight leaving at 15.00.
We then had to get to the American airline desk to check in and get seats.
We had a window seat booked with Virgin Atlantic so had to make do with the middle aisle.
Worst thing was that we had 2 specialty meals booked on virgin which we could not get on American.
I had confirmed my meals, flight time and booked our seats on Monday October 23rd.
We were very rushed to get everything done by 14.30.
No e-mail was received telling me our flight had been cancelled.
I hope you can take care of my very legitimate complaint as you will be able to see from records, I only travel with Virgin Atlantic.
More Virgin Atlantic Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - unexpected seat change! 
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - terrible customer service 
- Virgin Atlantic - terrible experience! 
- Virgin Atlantic - unsatisfactory response from customer relations dept
- Virgin Atlantic - obesity 
- Virgin Atlantic - airline ticket
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - customer service! 
- Virgin Atlantic - flight change
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - I getting the job offers from your company so I just wanna verify
- Virgin Atlantic - bad service