Virgin Active South Africa — termination of contract
I am Palesa Moeti, 2 days before the termination of my husbands contract(21&22 July 2019), We made an inquiry about the cancellation fee, we were told to pay R860.00 to terminate the contract. On the 23 July we went to the gym around 4 or 5 o'clock to pay to pay the cancellation, we called the head office via the gym to for cancellation. We specifically asked if the debit order will go through on the 25 for the cancelled membership they said NO, during the course of this week(29 July-3 August) I have been receiving calls stating that I need to R290 for Pro rata. I do not understand how is this possible after the agent stated that no amount will be due to you from that moment forward.I refuse to pay the amount because I was given false information from an agent that was hired by Virgin Active.
Gym: New Market
hope to hear from you soon.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active