Village Inn Restaurants — customer service
My family and I wanted to order Village Inn because of the good food and the pies. We have ordered from this location several times and had the understanding that Wednesdays your order came with a slice of pie. We ordered online for the convenience and when we arrived to pick it up we were greeted by a less than friendly cashier. He explained that pies don't come with to-go orders (which we were surprised by since we've always had to-go orders come with pie) but then he added "especially, not with online orders". It was so rude and made us feel almost ashamed to have ordered online.
He didn't offer us a receipt, so we don't have the purchase details. The food was great, but the service left us with a bad taste in our mouth.
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service 
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food 
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and cfc