Viking River Cruisesoptional tour prague folklore dinner

We recently returned from our river cruise with an extension at the end in Prague. The Prague Folklore Dinner on September 14, 2019 was not up to par with all the other tours we booked. The food was just okay but the sales pitch for photos and other momentos seemed tacky. I was told the next day by another guest that we should have talked to him before we booked. The description online sounded like fun, similar to the Heurigen Dinner we booked for September 8, 2019, how were we to know? I recommended this cruise to a n;umber of friends, they have booked for next year. I will not recommend this option.
Resolution, occasionally attend the tours you recommend. Refund.

Kathleen and Kevin Koch
19 Foxwood Row
Depew, New York 14043
[protected]@yahoo.com
Booking # 5075216
Explorer Society Members [protected] [protected]
Viking Var

• Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2019

Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Koch, for providing us a review of the Prague Folklore Dinner optional shore excursion. We regret to learn that, overall, this tour did not meet your expectations however we are appreciative of the feedback and have accordingly arranged for a member of our Customer Relations team to contact you to address your comments in more detail. We look forward to connecting and wish you a lovely weekend.

Kk