Viking River Cruises — optional tour prague folklore dinner
We recently returned from our river cruise with an extension at the end in Prague. The Prague Folklore Dinner on September 14, 2019 was not up to par with all the other tours we booked. The food was just okay but the sales pitch for photos and other momentos seemed tacky. I was told the next day by another guest that we should have talked to him before we booked. The description online sounded like fun, similar to the Heurigen Dinner we booked for September 8, 2019, how were we to know? I recommended this cruise to a n;umber of friends, they have booked for next year. I will not recommend this option.
Resolution, occasionally attend the tours you recommend. Refund.
Kathleen and Kevin Koch
19 Foxwood Row
Depew, New York 14043
Booking # 5075216
Explorer Society Members [protected] [protected]
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2019
Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Koch, for providing us a review of the Prague Folklore Dinner optional shore excursion. We regret to learn that, overall, this tour did not meet your expectations however we are appreciative of the feedback and have accordingly arranged for a member of our Customer Relations team to contact you to address your comments in more detail. We look forward to connecting and wish you a lovely weekend.
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - substandard in every way 
- [Resolved] Viking Cruises - customer service and refund policy
- Viking Ocean Cruises - panama canal
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruise - long ship cruise becomes long bus ride 
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruises - terrible communication policy