The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Viking River Cruises — rhine river cruise booking number: 4969060
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Thank you for your email.
While I do realize there's nothing you can do about the Rhine river level, unfortunately it did impact my once in a lifetime river cruise.
I was so looking forward to seeing all the castles while cruising down the Rhine on my own ship and while we did have a ferry experience, it just didn't meet up to my expectations. It was very noisy and crowded and we missed so many of the castles that I wanted to see. Also the bus rides were extremely long and repacking and unpacking again was not a pleasant experience nor what I paid for.
I also was extremely upset with the sewage smells in my stateroom and in the whole first floor in all the ports. We couldn't even be in our stateroom at all while in the ports. The purser explained to us it was because the ships were all dumping their sewage, but there must be a better way to do it. Is it dumped in the river? Last year when we did the Danube cruise I didn't notice the smell.
We were not happy with the cruise even though the crew and especially Candy were extremely nice. The evening entertainment was also pretty much non-existent. On our other Viking cruise we had evening entertainment each evening mostly local entertainers brought in from each port. On this cruise we had nothing but a piano player! Ugh!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction
- Viking River Cruises - substandard in every way
- Viking Cruises - customer service and refund policy
- Viking Ocean Cruises - panama canal
- Viking River Cruise - long ship cruise becomes long bus ride
- Viking River Cruises - Terrible communication policy