Vida Vacations / VidantaTimeshare scam

C

Vida's/ Vidanta's Disney Dream

I am posting AGAIN to continue bringing awareness to how Vida Vacations/Vidanta deceived me.

Because I'm still an owner I receive their promo emails. I think that this new partnership with Cirque du Soleil is wonderful for the folks who purchased it as a vacation vehicle. Unfortunately I fell hook, line and sinker for their investment pitch and I am not in a position to use it, so I'm stuck.

Vidanta is obviously attempting to get into the space where Disney, Universal Studios and other premium theme parks exist. And there's little doubt they will achieve it. However contracts like mine are their dirty little secrets.

So my question is, would Disney ignore their Members having been sold using fraudulent sales practices? Doubtful.

If Vidanta really is the leader they are say they are, how then do they reconcile with situations such as mine? Up to this point their strategy has been to blame me for believing the sales rep they assigned to show me their product. I think it's pretty safe to say that given the same circumstances Disney would not be supporting the deceptive sales practices used on me. Unfortunately that's exactly what Corporate Mgmt. at Vidanta has decided to do.

If Vidanta wants to be mentioned in the same breath as Disney can they ignore people like me? They are either the next Disney and all that it entails or they're not. Disney is recognized as the world leader in that space. Their Mission Statement refers to integrity and respect, I have received the exact opposite from Vida/Vidanta. Again, they lied to me and refuse to repudiate the fraudulent manner in which I was sold.

Please properly deal with my situation and reject fraud and deception.

Forcing consumers like me to pay a huge price for your lying sales reps is not what a legitimate company does. It's simple, you are either a company that has integrity or you are not.

Christie.

• Pa
    PAOLA URBINA May 23, 2016

Please if you are planing to buy or cancell read this, Vidanta has exconvicts from USA working for them i got scam by Abraham Leon Gomez he was charged with ULAWFUL USE OF FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS /ACQUISISTION/POSSES/TRANSFER-CARD he was guilty of all counts at the state of PROVO UTAH by AMERICA FORK DISTRIC . what its unbelivable its that this exconvict still works and has alot of access to financial information from his costumers Please becareful

Mark Miles Mar 02, 2016

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

• Lo
    Lori Baughman Rogge Oct 21, 2015

What lies did they tell you to get you to buy?

• Cr
    CR0731 Jan 30, 2015

VIDA SALES REP'S ARE WORLD CLASS LIERS!!

My post here is a testament to the fact that Vidanta does not give a hoot about integrity. I have posted here several time before and the only response I received from Vidanta was ..."well we are sorry our sales people told you multiple lies that encouraged you to purchase our program, but those lies are not our responsibilities shame on you for believing our sales reps". In a nutshell this is their position. My story is not unlike many others who post about their Mayan Nightmares. In my case rental income to supplement my retirement.

They know it's unlikely anyone will pursue a dispute in the Mexican Courts. Now they are partnered with Cirque du Soleil claiming to be the next dominant player in the Theme Park space. I just think it's disgusting that they think they can appear to turn a new leaf and now they are seen as a leader...Truth is it's an Empire built on fraud and deception.