Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.comunauthorized use of card and taking money

E Sep 26, 2019

I'm really hopeful you can help me please.

I have seen a fair transactions on my business bank account totaling a lot of money £1, 559.84
From dates starting on 22nd August to 6th September.

I've been into my bank about these and they have said it's been authorised but I have no idea how on where.

I have never heard of this site or do not know where it is from / for. I have just done some research in the name and got your details.

I have had to block the card that was used so no more gets taken out.

I have no where else to go Or turn to and am really down about this and no idea which way to to turn to next, as it's a lot of money and even more so in a very short period of time.

Would there be anyway please on refunding me the money to my account.

Thank you for taking the time reading this and I hope to have a reply soon.

RESOLVED

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Sep 26, 2019

Dear Sir,

Please contact met directly ([email protected]) to discuss. If your bank says they have been authorized, then the transactions were approved with a 3D secure authentication. In rare circumstances it's possible that these have been fraudulent, but usually not over multiple transactions that were initiated (so not recurring) multiple times.

Kind regards,