Vtsup.com/VerotelUnlawfully taking money from my credit card account

H

This company vtsup.com/verotel unlawfully charged my credit card account in the sum of $ 29.95 for what I don't know. This made another account deliquent. A rembursment of $ 29.95 + 29.95 for vtsup.com/verotel the embaressment of not being able to cover my bills owed. This brings the total to $ 59.80 I should be rembursed for.

RESOLVED

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Feb 14, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Without any information in the message, I am unable to find the specific transactions. Please contact our support team at [email protected] and be sure to include the first 12 digits of the card that was charged. They will be able to resolve this issue for you.

• Ti
    tim bogie Oct 01, 2021

I was charged and have no idea why TERMINAL [protected] vtsup.com*US North er Amsterdam SEQ # [protected]

Jonmatthews1103 Jun 20, 2021

I was charged $9.00 usd today and have no idea why. Please help me resolve this so I don't have to go through my bank. I do not wish to type my card number into any form. Just use my name and email please. Jonathan Matthews [email protected]

Verotel Jun 22, 2021

@Jonmatthews1103 Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your message. This transaction was a recurring charge for an active membership. We have cancelled that and refunded the payment.

winterr skyy Jul 17, 2021

@Jonmatthews1103 I have a charge from you guys as well I don’t even know who or what you are

winterr skyy Jul 17, 2021

@Verotel Me as well have a change of 9$ I don’t even know who or what you guys are

Verotel Aug 03, 2021

@winterr skyy Can you email us at [email protected], we will require some information and are then able to assist.

• Zj
    ZJS Feb 29, 2020

It is a type of social website, it don't show any information that the payment would charge as subscription fee in the future, if you paid once, it will pay automatically as a membership!!!

matteo balloni Feb 01, 2020

Vorrei annullare un abbonamento non consentito da parte di vtsup.com*banana sta amsterdam per un addebito sospetto.
    In caso contrario sarò costretto ad usare le vie legali

• Ke
    Keyvan Jan 18, 2020

Disdire abbonamento alla mia carta di credito

samu trassierra 🇪🇺 Jan 18, 2020

Hola me están cobrando 29, 95 cada mes por un servicio que no reconozco, por favor aganme la devolución y quitarme de esta página que no me e registrado en ningún momento contacten x email. Y por supuesto, denme de baja. Mi mail es [email protected]

• Em
    Embarressed Sep 26, 2019

Hi, I have tried to email you about a refund that I would like please, I have had a lot of transaction on my account that I have no idea how where they have come from, I can explain all in personal email, im at my wits end trying to sort this, please can you help.

Verotel Sep 26, 2019

@Embarressed Dear Sir,

Please email us at [email protected] (rmverotel.com) or me personally at [email protected] (marcelverotel.com)

• Em
    Embarressed Sep 26, 2019

@Verotel Hi, I have email you, thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Regards

• Ca
    Caren hufton Feb 11, 2021

@Verotel My son has had over £150 taken at £5 instalments as many times a day as the payment is accepted the bank cannot stop this he cannot afford £20-30 a day that’s being taken my next step is solicitor and police as emails have been sent to company with no reply

stevus60 Sep 05, 2019

Dal mese di Novembre 2018 mi trovo addebitate ogni mese 39.95€ da "vtsup.com*Banana Sta Amsterdam" da ME NON AUTORIZZATI IN NESSUN MODO!!! La mia carta e la mia mail non risultano assolutamente registrate sul vostro sito. Chiedo la immediata sospensione del prelievo e la restituzione completa di quanto indebitamente sottratto!!! pena la denuncia alle autorita' tramite il mio studio Legale (Avvocato Della Capanna Reggio Emilia).
    Attendo comunicazione al piu' presto al mio indirizzo E-mail: [email protected]

Verotel Sep 10, 2019

@stevus60 Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear you have been charged and don't recognize these charges. Can you please email our risk management department at [email protected] with more info (first 12 digits of the card), so we can find the transaction, investigate and potentially reimburse you.

Steve179350 Aug 04, 2019

Sir, I am unaware of any subscription service which this company is referring to on my credit card statement. [email protected]
    Ref mt191920487000010028566

Verotel Sep 10, 2019

@Steve179350 Dear Stephen,

We have sent you an email.

Mary290 Jul 13, 2019

Preg.ma Verotel, sono un richiederle il rimborso immediato dell'addebito di € 18, 96 sulla mia carta postapay n ° **************3311 intestata alla sottoscritta, sig. Tirintino Maria. Qualora non fosse necessario verificare con sollecito richiesta, mi vedo costretta adire alle vie legali chiedendo spese e rimborsi.
    Cordiali saluti

@Mary290 Dear Mary,

We have refunded the transaction as requested and blocked your card from processing with Verotel.

Roni Musso Jun 23, 2019

Since March your company has been withdrawing several different amounts from my bank account. I would like to know why and how. Please email me at [email protected] to resolve this and credit my account thanks

Verotel Jul 20, 2019

@Roni Musso Dear Roni, we did not find any transactions related to your name and email address. Please contact [email protected] to get this resolved. They may require more information from these transactions in order to identify them in our systems

• Lo
    Lovro Marat Jun 18, 2019

I don't want my noney back, but i want to your company stop taking it - every month, same date, I'm charged for amount 23, 92 $.
    Can you please cancel my payment that i used ONCE and i registered (i tkink it was my bad, that i didnt read small print - where you say your company charge me every nonth for 23, 97 $) and stop taking my money.
    Thanks

@Lovro Marat Dear Lovro,

We found your information in our system. There is no monthly recurring membership, all charges are one time and actually authorized with a 3D secure authentication. If you don't want to be charged by this website (through us), just don't use them anymore. I am unable to stop any recurring cycle (as there is none) at this stage.

• Wa
    [email protected] Jun 10, 2019

Your company Vtsup.com- Caspadata, A'dam, took on 27-05-2019, € 28.82. from my account.
    I expect of you an explanation, and a refund.
    Best regards,
    André Warmelink.

@[email protected] Dear Andre,

The charge was a recurring transaction for a membership that started in Jan 2019. You can email [email protected] from your neuf.fr email address is you require more information. We have refunded the May and June charges and stopped the subscription, as requested.

• Sc
    Scora1 May 13, 2019

Hi I wonder if you can help me cancel my subscriptions to the web sites they charge my credit card 12 times a month this is not on I'm very unhappy it comes to about £250 i wish to cancel all of them please
    I have informed my bank they changed my card but they are still taking the money from my account each month thanks in advance
    Mark welch

@Scora1 Hi Mark,

Can you please email [email protected], they should require a bit more info, but are very much able to assist.

Mario Pardini Apr 16, 2019

I am Pardini Mario I have three unaothotized charges on my credit card 31 Dicember 2018 15 euro, 07 Gennuary 39, 95 euro and 07 March 39, 95 euro.From Vtsup.com Banana Sta lastrò number of my credit card is 0736 . Please can stop to take money from my credit card and refound what you take !!!
    Mario Pardini my mail [email protected]

Verotel May 02, 2019

@Mario Pardini Dear Mario,

Thank you for reaching out. I see the three charges and have refunded the March charge. The other two charges have been authorized with a 3D secure authentication. This means the card was present and someone that knows the pincode entered this during the authentication process. Was your card stolen? I am unable to help you with these two securely confirmed transactions, unfortunately. The March transaction was refunded, this should be confirmed to your email by now.

• Iv
    Ivan Rubino Apr 16, 2019

Preg.ma VEROTEL Richiedo la sospensione immediata dell'addebito di € 9, 99 sulla mia carta e il risarcimento dei due addebiti già avvenuti in data 9 marzo 2019. La mia email è [email protected] .

Verotel May 02, 2019

@Ivan Rubino Dear Ivan,

The transaction was done in your name, with your email address and authorized with a 3D secure authentication. This means that the card was present at the time of the transaction. Was it stolen? Did you already block it with your bank. Unfortunately I am unable to do anything at the moment, as the authorization was done in a perfectly legal way. If you need more information, please contact met via [email protected]

Andre Hernandez Mar 14, 2019

Verotel Merchant Services / vtsup.com i want my money back
    Hi i want a refund of the $120 that i paid for a subscription on march 9 the website terminated my subscription. I have emailed your guys 3 times telling you this and have waited 4 days for a response. Give me my money or i will have to contact my bank. the email used on the subscription was [email protected]

Verotel Mar 15, 2019

@Andre Hernandez Hey Andre,

Unfortunately this portal is protecting the email addresses now. Can you please contact me directly at my Verotel.com email address. The alias is my first name (marcel). I will fix this for you.

Roberto Jimenez Calvo Mar 02, 2019

tengo un cargo de 39.95€ sin adquirir nada de su empresa. espero me faciliten una solucion rapida antes de acudir a las autoridades locales, gracias

Verotel Mar 08, 2019

@Roberto Jimenez Calvo Dear Roberto,

We found the transaction and refunded it. Please note that this was a recurring charge for a memberships that initially was authorized with a 3D secure transaction (approved by the cardholder).

• Iv
    Ivan Lago Feb 25, 2019

I had 3 unwanted withdraws of 29.99 euros fo some "banana sta" service which I don't even know what is, I want them refunded and the transactions to never occur again, or I will be forced to follow law ways.
    Please contact me immediately by mail at [email protected]

Verotel Mar 08, 2019

@Ivan Lago Dear Ivan,

We do not have any charges in your name our system. Can you please send an email to [email protected], containing the first 12 digits of your card. We will then be able to find the transactions and resolve the problem.

• Il
    Iliqn Hristov Feb 15, 2019

Hello, I have been charged 52.70 BGN and I don't even know why. I checked my mobile app and I've got charged form vtsup.com.

Verotel Feb 20, 2019

@Iliqn Hristov Dear Iliqn,

sorry to hear you are unfamiliar with a charge made using our payment services.

Please, kindly contact [email protected] to be assisted in finding out what this charge is, and if this
    charge needs to be refunded.

• Im
    ImGood Feb 11, 2019

I don't know who or what this is nor do I know how they got my banking information but they keep taking -$19.95 out. So far they've got $59.85 from me. I'm furious.

Verotel Feb 20, 2019

@ImGood Dear user,

Sorry to hear you are unfamiliar with a charge made using our payment services.

charge needs to be refunded.

Santiago Chavez Garcia Jan 22, 2019

I have found an an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.
    I have no idea who this company is. I can't remember giving my details to a trading company but never authorize any payments.

They have taken twice 29.95€ and a third attempt again by a vtsup.com*Banana Sta

@Santiago Chavez Garcia Dear Sir,

In order to find the transaction(s), please provide me with the first 12 digits of the card that was charged. Don't put it here, but please email it to [email protected]

antonio grillini Jan 22, 2019

Salve arrivato addebito di un abbonamento chiuso e vorrei che mi ridate i miei soldi. Se non avrò vostre notizie procedero' con denuncia ad autorità.

Contatto mail [email protected]
    Cell. [protected]

@antonio grillini Dear Sir,

This transaction was already refunded to you on Jan 7, 2019.

• Br
    Bri Holmes Jan 06, 2019

I got funded for… And I do nothing about and they charged me for a website called famous-Toons-Facials. I would really Like a refund and to cancel the account effective immediately. I would like a refund for $36.32 since that was the amount that came out

@Bri Holmes Dear Bri,

This transaction was refunded on Jan 7, after you successfully contacted our support team.

• Ag
    Agustín Jan 06, 2019

I have been charged on my account that i did not autorised, on wich someone has open in account on a website that used my personal información and debit card información, i would like a full refund of all charges Made to my debit card account.from a web page Amigo Vips.com that i neverd have or opend an account with them.

@Agustín Dear Sir/Madam,

• Bh
    BhaveshKt Jan 03, 2019

Dear sir,

I have charged for 5 month from my debit card 28.50 euro for what I don't know full of spam I didnt even subscribe any of site waste of going money from my debit card I tried to cancel subscription but they are showing wrong email address what can I do for it

I need return back my payment kindly solved this issue from next i should not happen

Thanku sir
    Kindly do soon as possible

• Bh
    BhaveshKt Jan 03, 2019

@BhaveshKt Dear sir I want to cancel subscription please reply me I m I'm very bad condition I don't know why I got charged from my my debit card

Verotel Jan 09, 2019

@BhaveshKt Dear Sir,

I found the transactions and refunded the payments.

• Lo
    Lorenzo Munari Dec 12, 2018

I have found an an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.
    They have taken twice 29.95€.
    Anyone knows who these people are?

29.95€ were taken 10/10/18
    29.95€ were taken 13/11/18

I request a full refund

Anonymous, man Dec 07, 2018

Yes, this scared me too at first, especially since the Verotel/vtsup billing check support didn't work properly. Thank you for the help in the comments.
    I remember now I did used to have a membership to a porn site (StasyQ), and this was the company that handled the billing.
    You should always be careful with any billing party with services like this, but I feel like the issue people are having is more with the services than with Verotel.
    StasyQ may look fancy for a porn website, but they buried the unsubscribe in the support menu in a shady way.
    Just be careful people, and keep an eye on your charges.

• Cu
    cubita Nov 14, 2018

He visto varios casos de descuentos de las cuentas de diferentes personas de mi tarjeta hacen descuento de 29.95€ necesito que se me reembolse ese dinero y que ni se atrevan a descontar un centavo mas en mi cuenta necesito respuesta urgente porque tomate medidas con esta situación que ya en varias ocaciones ha sucedido

@cubita Dear Sir,

Please send an email to [email protected] including the first 12 digits of the card and your email address and full name. We will resolve the issue for you as soon as we are able to find the transaction in our system.

Andrei State Nov 05, 2018

I want immediate refund because i didn't create this profile and i didn't ordered anything here. There were taken cash from my credit card. You need to track your transactions and give me back my money.

@Andrei State Dear Sir,

I am unable to find the transactions. Please send an email containing your email address and the first 12 digits of the card (not the full card number) to [email protected] We will assist you there.

Jonnie007 Nov 04, 2018

I authorized $ 9.95 for a 3 day trial to be withdrawn, but did NOT authorize $49.90 to be withdrawn out of my debit card for the monthly upgrade.
    I had cancelled my profile and my debit card details from (Aussie flirt) which I believe is the site.
    I would like the $49.90 to be deposited back into my debit card

@Jonnie007 Dear Sir,

Please send an email containing the email address you used to sign up to [email protected] Alternatively you can include the first 12 digits of the card. We will solve the issue as soon as we can find the transaction.

Roberto Schirru Oct 31, 2018

Goodmorning. I checked my Mastercard account and I found out that you are charging me every month 29.95 €uros.
    The reference number is: [protected]

I do pretend that you immediatly stop taking money from my card. Otherwise I will sue you.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Roberto Schirru (Italy): mobile nr. [protected]

@Roberto Schirru Dear Roberto,

Unfortunately we are unable to find your transactions with this email address or on your name. Can you please send an email to [email protected] containing the first 12 digits of the card that was charged (please do not include the full card number)?

• Mk
    Mkltotr Oct 21, 2018

Buonasera mi sono stati addebitati dei soldi senza autorizzazione.. vorrei immediatamente il rimborso senza dover procedere per vie legali... mi sono stati addebitati 29, 95 euro nelle date 10/09/2018 e 10/10/2018. Attendo una risposta al più presto alla mia email [email protected]
    Grazie e buona giornata.

@Mkltotr Dear Sir,

The merchant refunded your transaction on October 18, 2018. I see here that you requested a refund for the september charge as well, which I have now issued.

• Pa
    PaoloMoretti Oct 14, 2018

Voglio segnalare di aver ricevuto 2 pagamenti NON AUTORIZZATI sul mio conto corrente Fineco, questi i 2 pagamenti ricevuti:

data operazione: 06/09/2018

data operazione: 06/10/2018

chiedo come procedere per il rimborso e che venga annullato IMMEDIATAMENTE questo abbonamento non autorizzato!

Grazie

@PaoloMoretti Dear Paolo,

We are unable to find a transaction based on your name, which means most likely a different name was used or it was spelled differently. Can you send an email that includes your email address and first 12 digits of the card (not the full card number) to [email protected] and we will resolve this issue for you.

Thank you!

mario palermo Sep 05, 2018

Preg.ma Verotel, sono un richiederle la sospensione immediata dell'addebito mensile di € 29, 99 sulla mia carta di credito n ° [protected] intestata al sottoscritto, sig. Palermo Mario Qualora non fosse necessario verificare con sollecito richiesta, mi vedo costretto adire alle vie legali chiedendo spese e rimborsi. Cordiali saluti

@mario palermo Dear Mario,

1. Sorry for this inconvenience;
    2. Please never post your card number on public message boards...
    3. The charge was for a recurring subscription, where the initial transaction was approved by 3D-secure. This means you did authorize the initial charge and apparently don't dispute this either. The recurring charge has been refunded to your card. I would like to know more about this though: can you provide me more info to my email directly: [email protected] That would be much appreciated.

Verotel Merchant Services

Stid Aug 20, 2018

Quiero que me devuelvan mi dinero son 49.95 euros que son míos de mi trabajo y lo necesito para vivir y pagar mi alquiler luz y agua

Willie Muse Aug 20, 2018

This company has charged my debit card $9.99 without my consent, I have no idea why. It has made my account negative. I want my money refunded. I don't know this company at all. I really need my money back. This is fraud

@Willie Muse Dear Willie Muse,

Please email [email protected] to resolve the issue.

Verotel Merchant Services

• Fa
    Fabio Garnero Aug 20, 2018

Preg.ma Verotel, sono a richiederle la sospensione immediata dell'addebioto mensile di € 29.99 sulla mia carta di credito intestata al sottoscritto, Sig. Garnero Fabio.
    Qualora non dovesse esser effettuato con sollecito tale richiesta, mi vedrò costretto ad adire alle vie legali chiedendo spese e rimborsi.
    Cordiali saluti

• Ar
    Aristides de la Fuente Aug 20, 2018

Me han cobrado 29'95€ de mi cuenta sin autorización previa.
    Por el hecho de entrar en un anuncio sobre una oferta de créditos. Reclamé y después me dijeron que era un sólo pago pero me lo han vuelto a cobrar. Además de 10 céntimos cada vez que pincho

• Ca
    Carmine 93 Aug 15, 2018

Ho notato un pagamento non autorizzato di 24 euro risalente all'8 luglio chiedo di essere rimborsato quanto prima contattare [email protected]
    A chi mi posso rivolgere?
    Mi rivolgerò ad autorità

@Carmine 93 Dear Sir,

We have refunded the July 8 charge to your card.

Sorry for the inconvenience!