Menu

reviews & complaints

Verliance Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Verliance at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Verliance has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Verliance. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Verliance complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Verliance reviews & complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Verliance So, we got a call from Travelers Insurance #*** saying we owe them some money

So, we got a call from Travelers Insurance #*** saying we owe them some money. But here's the thing, we've been in business for 27 years and we've never had anything to do with Travelers Insurance. We've never made a claim with them or done any business with them. This is a total scam, don't fall for it.

Sep 20, 2023 5:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Our number does not reflect as a Travelers #.

Verliance So, I got this letter from Verliance Inc

So, I got this letter from Verliance Inc. They say I owe them $700,818.00 and they're coming after me for it. But I never borrowed that much money, not even close. I don't know where they're getting this from. These people are harassing me and it's really getting on my nerves. I'm gonna take this to the State of IL State's Attorney and sue these scammers. They need to leave me alone.

Sep 20, 2023 5:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We provide all original creditor information on our correspondents and verbally so that the customer can verify the information.

R

Verliance This company, Verliance, Inc

This company, Verliance, Inc., is trying to get money from me for a debt that ain't even real. They say I owe them $11,000 for a contract with some company called *** that was already cancelled 'cause their pis system failed. I got proof that there ain't no balance due, but my *** guy, *** ain't listening. He keeps sending me emails saying I ain't contacted him, but I have. He's lying. He keeps threatening to sue me if I don't pay up, but I ain't gonna 'cause I don't owe them nothing. They're being dishonest and harassing me. I want them to stop right now and leave me alone. Thanks, ***.

Read full review of Verliance

Is Verliance legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Verliance as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Verliance stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Verliance should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Verliance earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Verliance achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Verliance. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Verliance has claimed the domain name for verliance.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Verliance.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Verliance website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Verliance.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Verliance protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Verliance has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • The registrar associated with Verliance has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Verliance I paid extra on my liability insurance policy after an audit

I paid extra on my liability insurance policy after an audit. We agreed to pay $5000/month and I approved the first payment by ACH. When we scheduled the initial payment, we talked about not giving the collection department access to our account. The collections agent was mad and said "you think we're gonna steal your money?" Before the second payment was due, they called and were rude again, saying the agreement wasn't enough. I said I'd pay as agreed, on the month interval. Since the date was on a Sunday, we mailed a check early. Verliance said they got the check, but they took out another $5000 without permission.

Sep 20, 2023 5:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This matter was resolved.

Verliance I found Verliance Inc

I found Verliance Inc. through a Google ad for debt collection. I worked with someone named *** who sent me a Master Placement Agreement (MP) to sign. Later, she sent me a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which was also mandatory. The SLA had vague details and I found out that Verliance has been involved in scams. I asked *** to cancel the non-executed contract, but she refused and even sent me emails out of order. I told her this was illegal, but she didn't respond. My lawyer said not to worry, but I want written confirmation that Verliance won't harass my client. There are many claims online about their tactics.

Read full review of Verliance

Overview of Verliance customer experience

Verliance, a home security company, has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported poor customer service, difficulty canceling contracts, and deceptive sales tactics. Many have also experienced issues with the equipment, including faulty sensors and cameras. The company has been accused of charging hidden fees and failing to provide adequate support. Overall, Verliance has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Verliance contacts