The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Wireless — frustrations in dealing with verizon wireless fraud dept.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ive had the worst time with Verizon Wireless - their fraud department veers from comical to borderline incomeptetent. Someone opened a verizon wireless account in my name at an address i never lived at back in late 2011. They received several thousand dollars worth of Verizon service. When i contacted Verizon to explain this was fraud having noted my credit score had been negatively impacted (note, i contacted them, not the other way round), they have "concluded a thorough investigation and deduced it is not fraud". Ive yet to receive a single letter from Verizon to my correct address containing any details of what i owe them, or why it isnt fraud. ive been in touch with the frqaud department on at least a dozen occasions and have even spoken tot he executive relations department. all to no avail - it almost seems like noone over there cares, they're just intent on following their process. So i keep getting calls from debt colectors who leave me alone as soon as i tell them its fraud and give them the police crime #. So Verizon Wireless just move to the next debt collector, and add a few hundred dollars in fees to the bill. Really, Verrizon? If i ddint pay it because i wasnt responsible when it was 3500 dollars, do you think making it bigger is going to change my viewpoint?
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints