Verizonunfair billing practices

I receive an e-bill each month from verizon for my residential telephone service. my bank notifies me that the e-bill has arrived, the amount due and date due. Supposedly i am able to access my e-bill by a link through the bank. While the link does take me to verizon, verizon will not allow me to see my e-bill by stating that my computer does not accept cookies. this is not true.

I went to verizon's web site to correct this problem, but was not able to do so no matter how hard i tried. Each time i called their customer service number i was transferred to a connection that always rings busy. my choice is to not pay my bill until someone contacts me or to pay my bill without seeing the charges. I choose to pay it as verizon reports non-payment to the credit bureaus. Fair! Of course not.