The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon — unfair billing practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I receive an e-bill each month from verizon for my residential telephone service. my bank notifies me that the e-bill has arrived, the amount due and date due. Supposedly i am able to access my e-bill by a link through the bank. While the link does take me to verizon, verizon will not allow me to see my e-bill by stating that my computer does not accept cookies. this is not true.
I went to verizon's web site to correct this problem, but was not able to do so no matter how hard i tried. Each time i called their customer service number i was transferred to a connection that always rings busy. my choice is to not pay my bill until someone contacts me or to pay my bill without seeing the charges. I choose to pay it as verizon reports non-payment to the credit bureaus. Fair! Of course not.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints