Verizonovercharging, based on their employees fake information!

J

I spoke to a verizon operator who said a long distance call would cost $.25 a minute and she gave me numbers to dial in. I dialed those numbers to make a 2 minute call to vermont, expecting the bill would e $.50. Instead i got a bill for the 2 minute call for $6.40. A verizon employee gave me fake, false information. I would never have made the call for 2 minutes at that high rate. I don't know why you can make a call from america to china for 2 cents a minute and verizon is pirating $3.00 a minute plus for a call to vermont. Something is drastically wrong with this picture for this american invention.

Josette Keech Jan 24, 2008

My phone has been out for a week with promises for repair three times. Each time I've waited. I know you have new residential phones going in every day but PLEASE, someone take the time to fix mine.