Verizon — overcharging, based on their employees fake information!
I spoke to a verizon operator who said a long distance call would cost $.25 a minute and she gave me numbers to dial in. I dialed those numbers to make a 2 minute call to vermont, expecting the bill would e $.50. Instead i got a bill for the 2 minute call for $6.40. A verizon employee gave me fake, false information. I would never have made the call for 2 minutes at that high rate. I don't know why you can make a call from america to china for 2 cents a minute and verizon is pirating $3.00 a minute plus for a call to vermont. Something is drastically wrong with this picture for this american invention.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints